Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Alpha/Delta Wolf Daystate Alpha Wolf Blue Special Edition .177 HP

Well, it is still cold here in Denmark πŸ‡©πŸ‡° πŸ₯Ά

But today is + 2 Celsius for the first time in a couple of weeks and not much wind at all, so I am going πŸ‘πŸŽ―πŸ™‚ Need to put on the warm shooting clothes for sure ! πŸ™ƒπŸ™‚
Cold blue lips to match the sweet color of the Wolf seems a small price to pay to handle and shoot that β€œhotnessβ€β€¦πŸ™πŸ‘
 
Lots of snow, but still had a great couple of hours at my private range yesterday afternoon sighting in and a doing a little shooting πŸ‘πŸ™‚

E2F17305-E1BA-4F5D-AB2F-EC42F751337B.jpeg

Set the rifle up on the table - Chose 13 gn pellets and 880 FPS - Took 3 shots and I was dead on 880 πŸ‘ Adjusted the crosshairs and my first ever 40 shots went on paper !!!! I’m impressed ! πŸŽ―πŸ™‚

IMG_2232.jpeg

IMG_2236.webp
 
Lots of snow, but still had a great couple of hours at my private range yesterday afternoon sighting in and a doing a little shooting πŸ‘πŸ™‚

View attachment 3866

Set the rifle up on the table - Chose 13 gn pellets and 880 FPS - Took 3 shots and I was dead on 880 πŸ‘ Adjusted the crosshairs and my first ever 40 shots went on paper !!!! I’m impressed ! πŸŽ―πŸ™‚

View attachment 3867

View attachment 3868
Fantastic shooting (of both the rifle & your camera)!
 
Lots of snow, but still had a great couple of hours at my private range yesterday afternoon sighting in and a doing a little shooting πŸ‘πŸ™‚

View attachment 3866

Set the rifle up on the table - Chose 13 gn pellets and 880 FPS - Took 3 shots and I was dead on 880 πŸ‘ Adjusted the crosshairs and my first ever 40 shots went on paper !!!! I’m impressed ! πŸŽ―πŸ™‚

View attachment 3867

View attachment 3868
Worth the wait, and freezing Temps no less! A keeper for sure, great shooting.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Trending in this forum

Back
Top