Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Sonoran BRK Sonoran 30

Was shooting the Sonoran last night off of bucket and sticks, and this rifle still amazes me!!!!!!!!! All my dope is correct, but the ease of this rifle to shoot EFT with, is the best I have ever felt. I loved my ghost, when it was a 30 cal for EFT last year, but I really do think the Sonoran is easier to shoot.

Last night there was a :poop: ton of wind, so at 100 yards you had to hold 3 Mils to hit the target. At 50 yards I head .2 Mils...Cronus is on this rifle since 32X is the max you can shoot at EFT. I usually shoot it at 25X......Having the wind hitting your body and moving you around is another factor you have to deal with. Overall a fun night......And it didn't rain finally......

Tony P.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Trending in this forum

Back
Top