Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Benchrest BillM’s Sept. 2026 X-Shot: competitor perspectives

@Billmif you will layout the rules I will lock sticker them!
this way its just the rules.
I assume thrills will apply for ongoing if they need edited I can unlock and let you edit

as for the target may just ask in a thread because those link wont be good forever

make a note when you start the thread please do not post any comments.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Trending in this forum

Back
Top