Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Leapers Best scope rings for short scope

Murfdurf82

HAM Sniper
390
1,945
Nebraska
HAM Points
1,770.00
Country flag
I have a leapers golden image 6x40 and I'm waiting on a leapers 6x40 AO scope, the issue is scope is compact and I'm wondering what people recommend for this as the budget no name scope rings seem to move a bit. Just looking for what's tried and tested, it's going on my Umarex Notos. I don't seem to have enough room on one side for a ring with much width. Hope everyone has a blessed day and thank you!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260201_173108080_HDR.webp
    IMG_20260201_173108080_HDR.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
I usually use UTG rings with the scope stop pin. In addition, the inside of the rings have some kind of soft fabric material that protects the scope from shifting and getting scratched. $15 on Amazon.
 
What I mean is the space where the rings mount are narrow between the front glass and turrets. A ring with dual clamping screws are too wide to mount on the scope and I was curious if any one has ran across a narrow picatiny scope ring for a compact scope like this that is more secure than the no name ones I have thats all. Sorry if my discription was misleading.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260201_173108080_HDR.webp
    IMG_20260201_173108080_HDR.webp
    183.3 KB · Views: 1
What I mean is the space where the rings mount are narrow between the front glass and turrets. A ring with dual clamping screws are too wide to mount on the scope and I was curious if any one has ran across a narrow picatiny scope ring for a compact scope like this that is more secure than the no name ones I have thats all. Sorry if my discription was misleading.
Well, here's a Veyron scope that's 10 inches long mounted on my HW95. Not much wiggle room, but it works. Also, GPO mounted on a TX200 and a Veyron mounted on an HW35E

IMG_9608.webpTX200 Custom right close.webpIMG_9752.webp
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9752.webp
    IMG_9752.webp
    310.8 KB · Views: 2

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Trending in this forum

Back
Top