Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yeah, he claims he does it with the Power Wheel which I doubt very much.I have not. Those Korean air guns from that time frame were all about big power.
I would imagine castrating one down to sub400fps would have taken some modifications, transfer port, valve port, hammer spring, etc.
The Careers DID have very good barrels (owned a couple for a while) so it would probably be a good shooter, even as a barn gun.
Thanks, it just seemed so weird to use a heavy high power rifle like the Career low power like that.I've done it with my Sumatra .25. The power wheel limits how far the poppet opens. The Sumatra is the careers way younger brother.
Checked with Davis Schwesinger, the Korean Gun expert, and he said yes it could shoot at those velocities. He, like me, didn't understand why you would use a career like thatThanks, it just seemed so weird to use a heavy high power rifle like the Career low power like that.
Nope, said they "buy all the Careers they can"Maybe it was all he had?
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.