Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Recent content by pan60

  1. pan60

    What'cha doing air gun related today?

    I was thinking about using one of the pumps but after popping some targets I changed my mind : )
  2. pan60

    Ghost Thinking of going .177 for slugs

    @Soren Drost the lack of pastries as of late in your pics really saddens me.
  3. pan60

    GTA Had it First

    locked.
  4. pan60

    GTA Had it First

    I WILL not argue the point I made it clear there is no issue with posting a link carefully read my replay as it would appear you missed the point. this is NOT up for a argument.
  5. pan60

    GTA Had it First

    rather then post a link to another forum why not say what it is that needs sayin? just sayin. I like the GTA and no no issues with posting a link but if your going to start a thread there should be somthing there other then a link. pleas keep that in mind for the futer : )
  6. pan60

    Others RAW Hm1000x externally adjustable regulator

    why is that?? not the best material or lack of proper finish? need lube?
  7. pan60

    EBR envy!

    @Billm be safe!
  8. pan60

    Benchrest Revised X-Shot 75yd using 50y target

    yea you got to get on that pumpkin carve we also need to encourage our new members to participate
  9. pan60

    Introductions New Member

    Welcome to HAM!
  10. pan60

    Umarex Verada CO2 Air Pistol

    Welcome to HAM!
  11. pan60

    Benchrest BillM’s Sept. 2026 X-Shot: competitor perspectives

    @Billmif you will layout the rules I will lock sticker them! this way its just the rules. I assume thrills will apply for ongoing if they need edited I can unlock and let you edit as for the target may just ask in a thread because those link wont be good forever make a note when you start the...
  12. pan60

    What'cha doing air gun related today?

    I think it take a LOT of money to come up to or beat Athlon glass
Back
Top