Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Others Zelos hammer adjustment

Florida_Man

Master HAMster
1,823
6,640
HAM Points
3,935.50
Airguns of Arizona - 10% discount
Airguns of Arizona - 10% discount
Umarex USA - 20% discount
Country flag
How receptive is the Zelos to HS adjustments?

I was very disappointed in the Notos/PP750 ability to tune with HS. I don't want to go down the path of a Zelos if its an issue like the Notos. I'm thinking of cashing HAM points in for one. Because I need another AG.....

@hameditor When you have time, would it be possible to add the Zelos to the thread title list?
 
From what I read, the stock Zelos hammer springs are way too stiff, hindering meaningful adjustments. Some members have modified or replaced the spring with good results. Wish someone would sell a lighter spring kit...
 
Airgun Nation has several threads on this topic. Some options from aliexpress are shown - tried one once but not stiff enough and lost power. Bought another batch but haven’t gotten around to to trying them. Springs are cheap if you don’t kind waiting a couple weeks for them. Shortened my original spring a couple turns which helps with the oversprung problem. Good luck.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Trending in this forum

Back
Top