Billm
Grand HAMster
I’m trying to see what the most popular caliber used was. I personally shot two different calibers.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I am not set on using a .30. I just got my Avenge XL sorted and would like to start doing some benchrest shooting with it. If the rules say .22 I am good there, but in .177 my only accurate gun would be a HW98 springer. Do not shoot that 50 bench for sure.I guess the guys shooting .25 or .30 has an advantage ?! Bigger hole in paper and more stability in the windI am limited to shooting .177 here in Denmark
Trying to keep up !
![]()
Wind stability certainly, but hole still gets centered and plugged as a 22 to see where it "scores" by the app (and approximately the way I treated my look and guess as well). But against you I need every advantage I can get.I guess the guys shooting .25 or .30 has an advantage ?! Bigger hole in paper and more stability in the windI am limited to shooting .177 here in Denmark
Trying to keep up !
![]()
Theres no size advantage as far as scoring. ELEY -Shot finds the center of the hole and superimposes a .224” (standard .22 scoring plug) centered on that point. It then uses the circle and not the hole to score the target. A .177 and a .30 hole theoretically would be scored the same. In my opinion it’s a better way of scoring than using a larger plug on a smaller caliber. Sorry, @PapaT already answered it.I guess the guys shooting .25 or .30 has an advantage ?! Bigger hole in paper and more stability in the windI am limited to shooting .177 here in Denmark
Trying to keep up !
![]()
Your probably not the only one - I haven't had time, well made time - but ill be shooting a .177 also -my field target rifle and pistol. I talked to Eley about trying to figure out how to score the cards with a different "selectable" plug. Said they were kind of working on that. Would be really cool if they can make their software do that.I guess the guys shooting .25 or .30 has an advantage ?! Bigger hole in paper and more stability in the windI am limited to shooting .177 here in Denmark
Trying to keep up !
![]()
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.