Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The JTS Product Catalog Is A Great Resource!

The JTS Product Catalog Is A Great Resource!

OK, so maybe I’m late to the party. But I’ve just discovered the 2026 JTS Product Catalog and have found it a great resource. I’m sure that many of you will, too…

It looks to me as if this 42-page JTS catalog is primarily intended for dealers, rather than being consumer-focused. I’m basing that on the data included for packaging and the prominence gives to Item Numbers. But – whatever the intent – it has much information of use to JTS owners and potential owners.

As you would expect, this catalog kicks-off with a listing of the JTS air rifle range. For example, the HAM Gold Award-winning Airacuda PRS Max is illustrated as a family.



HAM-Cat-6.jpg


Then there’s another page providing much data on the individual SKUs within the PRS Max product range.

The only issue I would raise with this catalog is that it gives maximum Muzzle Velocity specifications for the guns, but not Muzzle Energy numbers. The latter would be more useful for serious airgunners.

The JTS Product Catalog Is A Great Resource!


After outlining the JTS Airguns HPA compressor and hand pump range, the catalog moves-on to ammo. Dead Center is, of course, the brand name for this.

HAM-Cat-5.jpg


I already knew that there was a wide range of Dead Center pellets available. But I didn’t realize quite how extensive the range actually is!

There’s many more pellet types and weights than I realized, together with a range of useful “test packs”, such as this one. Yes, Pyramyd does have them available – but somehow I had missed them, in spite of visiting the site every day.

HAM-Cat-3.jpg


Then there’s the slugs. Here – I have to say – the range is smaller than I expected.

HAM-Cat-4.jpg


Overall, the 2026 JTS Product Catalog is an excellent resource for anyone interested in JTS and Dead Center products. It’s available online in “flip book” form at the JTS website and you can read it here.

Enjoy!

BUY FROM PYRAMYD
JTS Dead Center Precision Sampler Pack 2, .22 Cal, 230ct 0.22
image-100159921-13713383


The post The JTS Product Catalog Is A Great Resource! appeared first on Hard Air Magazine.
 
I still kinda wonder what happened with the break-barrel they showed a couple of years ago @ shot show (i think it was called the supra9x iirc).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Trending in this forum

Back
Top