OK, so maybe I’m late to the party. But I’ve just discovered the 2026 JTS Product Catalog and have found it a great resource. I’m sure that many of you will, too…
It looks to me as if this 42-page JTS catalog is primarily intended for dealers, rather than being consumer-focused. I’m basing that on the data included for packaging and the prominence gives to Item Numbers. But – whatever the intent – it has much information of use to JTS owners and potential owners.
As you would expect, this catalog kicks-off with a listing of the JTS air rifle range. For example, the HAM Gold Award-winning Airacuda PRS Max is illustrated as a family.
Then there’s another page providing much data on the individual SKUs within the PRS Max product range.
The only issue I would raise with this catalog is that it gives maximum Muzzle Velocity specifications for the guns, but not Muzzle Energy numbers. The latter would be more useful for serious airgunners.
After outlining the JTS Airguns HPA compressor and hand pump range, the catalog moves-on to ammo. Dead Center is, of course, the brand name for this.
I already knew that there was a wide range of Dead Center pellets available. But I didn’t realize quite how extensive the range actually is!
There’s many more pellet types and weights than I realized, together with a range of useful “test packs”, such as this one. Yes, Pyramyd does have them available – but somehow I had missed them, in spite of visiting the site every day.
Then there’s the slugs. Here – I have to say – the range is smaller than I expected.
Overall, the 2026 JTS Product Catalog is an excellent resource for anyone interested in JTS and Dead Center products. It’s available online in “flip book” form at the JTS website and you can read it here.
Enjoy!
BUY FROM PYRAMYD
JTS Dead Center Precision Sampler Pack 2, .22 Cal, 230ct 0.22
The post The JTS Product Catalog Is A Great Resource! appeared first on Hard Air Magazine.