Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Tee post target holder

They are called Farmgard T-Post Brackets they have vertical and horizontal. I got both,the ones in the pics are the vertical the horizontal is a shelf so you could put cans or what ever on them. They come in a two pack for $7.99. I cut some 6 foot fence pickets in half an screwed them on the brackets, I need 2x6 the fence pickets are to thin. I set the t-post in cement 1/2 a bag in a 5 gal. bucket so I can move them around when I cut grass. I put out 4 at 25,50,75, and 100 yards.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Trending in this forum

Back
Top