Shortcut
HAM Sniper
This weekend was shooting with a couple of buddies. We were shooting at my cousins range where we shoot from 25 to 150 yards. This morning I put up a target at 100 yards and took 10 shots to sight it in as yesterday we had been shooting 50 yards. I was shooting my Mora standard .25 caliber .29.5 gr AEA pellets straight from the tin at 978 fps. This was the first time I had a chance to stretch it out to 100 yards since PAC. The Mora can even make an average shooter like me look fairly good. Using a .35 scoring plug las used at PAC I shot a 194 which I realize may not be much to brag about but I was pleased as I was shooting a N50 target. The Mora is an amazing shooter.
50 yd target by 100 yd target



50 yd target by 100 yd target

