Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Break Barrel My First Weihrauch (HW30S)

I've been shooting powder burners for over fifty years, but I'm a newbie when it comes to airguns. I've been reading a lot about tuning, some people swear by it and others say it didn't make much difference. There's all types of grease that people talk about. I've read a few comments that say if you disassemble a Weihrauch it voids the warranty. It gets a little confusing after a while.
I have a Beeman R7, same gun essentially. I put a peep sight on it and LOVE it.
 
Right now I have a scope on it but I'd like to try a peep sight. I like the factory iron sights but my eyesight isn't quite good enough anymore.
The Williams FP AG will do great with the front sight. Plenty of Vertical room.
I'm solid at 15 yards. Depending on the front insert used.
Red Dots are a blast. It would be cool to have a Synthetic stock HW30 and a Red dot to just leave at the daughter's Farm.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20251122_115619070_HDR.webp
    IMG_20251122_115619070_HDR.webp
    167.4 KB · Views: 3

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Trending in this forum

Back
Top