Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Marauder I may be crazy but

RIP

HAM Specialist
56
356
Somerville,Tennessee
HAM Points
296.50
Today I took the marauder gen 3 to a new high, 1900 or 2000 psl and the hammer spring is 2 and 1/4 or 3 an 1/4 turns I don't remember. So that POS chronograph I bought is saying mid 960s 963,964,965 it stayed right in there. And it is shooting JSB 18.13s on top of each other at 50 yards. I'm working on 75 yards but I ain't there yet, it's close but no cigar.;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Trending in this forum

Back
Top