Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Introductions Hello from Ohio (new member)

Bonnell8908

New member
4
24
HAM Points
178.00
Country flag
Just wanted to introduce myself. I’m from mid eastern OH right along WV border. Little town called St. Clairsville. I’m pretty active on AGN, figured I’d join this forum too. Learned a lot from articles on HAM. Those Bob Sterne post are gold for new guys to learn from.

I got bit by the PCP airgun bug a little over 2 years. Probably accumulated 10-12 guns in that time. It’s an expensive hobby for sure haha. I enjoy tinkering with them as much as I do shooting. Recently did a Prod build which was a lot of fun. Spent way too much on it but I’m sure you guys can relate.
Anyways enough rambling. Want to get a scope mounted on my Airmaks Krait Lite this morning. I’ll post a picture of it below. Check out the lumber on this bad boy 😂🤘

Glad to be a part of this forum,
Rob
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3764.webp
    IMG_3764.webp
    448.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3443.webp
    IMG_3443.webp
    858.3 KB · Views: 5
Just wanted to introduce myself. I’m from mid eastern OH right along WV border. Little town called St. Clairsville. I’m pretty active on AGN, figured I’d join this forum too. Learned a lot from articles on HAM. Those Bob Sterne post are gold for new guys to learn from.

I got bit by the PCP airgun bug a little over 2 years. Probably accumulated 10-12 guns in that time. It’s an expensive hobby for sure haha. I enjoy tinkering with them as much as I do shooting. Recently did a Prod build which was a lot of fun. Spent way too much on it but I’m sure you guys can relate.
Anyways enough rambling. Want to get a scope mounted on my Airmaks Krait Lite this morning. I’ll post a picture of it below. Check out the lumber on this bad boy 😂🤘

Glad to be a part of this forum,
Rob
Welcome to the forum. I love your Krait man! Very nice.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Trending in this forum

Back
Top