Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Garretts Law <this added to appease the short title demons>

Status
Not open for further replies.

iFish

HAM Competitor
21
65
HAM Points
412.00
Country flag
They're at it again... Watch and weep.

I despise the "you gotta type in a lotta text" before you can post. For a lot of info, it doesn't need a lot of words. Ease off on this restriction please as I don't want to have to type all of this useless fodder just to post a "to the point:" message / response.. Geez, it's the main reason I don't post much and I'm sure I'm not alone.

Now, watch this and chime in please.

Garretts Law
 
Last edited by a moderator:
They're at it again... Watch and weep.

I despise the "you gotta type in a lotta text" before you can post. For a lot of info, it doesn't need a lot of words. Ease off on this restriction please as I don't want to have to type all of this useless fodder just to post a "to the point:" message / response.. Geez, it's the main reason I don't post much and I'm sure I'm not alone.

Now, watch this and chime in please.

Garretts Law
who is at it again?
be descriptive. I think you have tow have a minimum of two whole words? maybe three I dont recall?
posts like this are total pointless.
I will ask one time that you post something with meaning, make a comment or stay silent.
this is the absolute most forgiving forum there is and we allow a LOT that others forums wouldn't.
if you care to chat with staff there is a way to do so.
 
OK, here's how we handle post length in Hard Air Magazine.

In reply to the "I despise the you gotta type in a whole lotta text" comment above, the fact is that THE MINIMUM NUMBER OF WORDS REQUIRED FOR A POST IN THE HAM COMMUNITY IS JUST FOUR - YES 4!

In my opinion, it's not possible to contribute anything meaningful to any discussion, anywhere, in any form, without using more than four words - if the intention is that others should be able to understand and comment in a reasonable fashion.

If four words is "a lotta text", I really don't know what else to say.

LOCKED.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending in this forum

Back
Top