Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

"Bud's Gun Shop" for airguns?

BBGunn

HAM Sniper
443
2,329
HAM Points
1,986.50
Country flag
Any of you guys ever buy an air rifle from Bud's Gun Shop? I've bought lot's of firearm related stuff from Bud's over the decades but never anything airgun.

Bud's has the best price I could find on the Marauder gen3. Even with shipping cost added it's still the best price around.

No, I haven't bought the Gen3 yet. :LOL:
 
Any of you guys ever buy an air rifle from Bud's Gun Shop? I've bought lot's of firearm related stuff from Bud's over the decades but never anything airgun.

Bud's has the best price I could find on the Marauder gen3. Even with shipping cost added it's still the best price around.

No, I haven't bought the Gen3 yet. :LOL:
I know someone who will make you a single shot tray when you buy one. LOL
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Trending in this forum

Back
Top