Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Others Avenge XL hammer spring adjustment Major Issues

Playingdead

HAM Sharp Shooter
130
445
Loganville, GA
HAM Points
1,543.50
Country flag
I was an early adopter of the Avenge XL and had a lot of problems. I never really got help from Air Venturi or Pyramid. You could not use the small hammer spring as the adjuster would lock out the hammer from engaging the trigger. I have been talking to a person who bought one recently on AGN and they got the .22. They had the issue.as well. Turns out AV has a fix and sent them the updated part.

I am sorry but they should be making that right for everyone who bought one. I had contacted them and the barrel I have for the .22 is trash!!!! I want to see if they will make it right this time. I am not happy with them as a company right now. After dealing with Pinty it makes AV look bad to me. I am considering just getting rid of my AV stuff and buying from companies I know take care of their customers.

Just want to get this out there to all the XL owners if you have not heard. This is something that should not have made it to production and they should be sending the replacements out to people who purchased the rifle. Oh and making good on the bad barrels (they are not the advertised twist for sure).

Air Venturi if you read this do better!
 
I did hear from them today and they are sending me a new adjuster. They want me to try the barrel with the new adjuster. :rolleyes: I don't want to tell them I tried 10 different hammer spring combinations with no improvement. Also hate to say I polished the barrel cleaned up all the burrs, with no improvement.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Trending in this forum

Back
Top