Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Anyone up for a Short-notice NorCal Ground Squirrel Hunt?

Norcal

New member
9
18
HAM Points
200.75
Country flag
I'm currently up in Red Bluff visiting my sister and have a contact that manages a bunch of Farms/Ranches up towards Alturas. I was going to go up & hunt a spot there this Sunday that my contact says is loaded with vermin but it's a six hour, 350-mile round trip that I decided I can't afford solo. Short notice but anyone in NorCal want to meet up & drive up with me to split fuel cost and drive time? Have a Honda Accord 4cyl 5spd that gets 30mpg. Shooting my Umarex Zelos .22 with a 30min 4500psi SCBA tank for refills.

Call/Text Dave @ 7oh7 seven99 5eight34
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Trending in this forum

Back
Top