Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

KalibrGun A very Tenacious Cricket...

Great group Greg! TripleG can be your match name. I personally shoot particularly terrible off sticks so groups like this amaze me.
 
@CTAirgunner- I have a couple; an older Bog Pod that must have been replaced by the (way more expensive) one linked below, and a Primos Trigger Stick. I like them equally well for stability, but the TS is a bit faster to adjust just right. BP you twist the couplings to loosen, adjust length, then twist to lock.
Unless it's a flat field course, adjustments will be frequent & given the EFT time limit, I'll be using the TS. The faster I can get settled in, the more time I have to get my breathing right & judge the wind. Though I can take all day & still get the wind dead wrong.

Havoc Bipod

Buy Trigger Stick Gen3 Short Bipod Shooting Stick - Primos Hunting

@Pumacarl- Thanks, but only wish they all looked that way! Need to get some photos of the, um, "not good" results, then start a thread with those. Like a blooper reel. Heaven knows I produce plenty of material.
 
Last edited:
@CTAirgunner- I have a couple; an older Bog Pod that must have been replaced by the (way more expensive) one linked below, and a Primos Trigger Stick. I like them equally well for stability, but the TS is a bit faster to adjust just right. BP you twist the couplings to loosen, adjust length, then twist to lock.
Unless it's a flat field course, adjustments will be frequent & given the EFT time limit, I'll be using the TS. The faster I can get settled in, the more time I have to get my breathing right & judge the wind. Though I can take all day & still get the wind dead wrong.

Havoc Bipod

Buy Trigger Stick Gen3 Short Bipod Shooting Stick - Primos Hunting

@Pumacarl- Thanks, but only wish they all looked that way! Need to get some photos of the, um, "not good" results, then start a thread with those. Like a blooper reel. Heaven knows I produce plenty of material.
My favorite is the Vanguard Quest. The TS just seems more wobbly and not as sturdy. Yes, it’s easier to adjust. I find that for FT and EFT setting the height during the match with the Vanguard is infrequent and takes only a couple seconds more than the TS.

Vanguard Quest B62 Bi Pod with Rotating Removable U Shaped Yoke, Quick Flip Leg Locks, Foam Hand Grips , Black https://a.co/d/0qyZH8c

1694525251780.png

The Vanguard Scout is also a good option if you like the V yoke vice the U yoke

1694525428543.png
 
My favorite is the Vanguard Quest. The TS just seems more wobbly and not as sturdy. Yes, it’s easier to adjust. I find that for FT and EFT setting the height during the match with the Vanguard is infrequent and takes only a couple seconds more than the TS.

Vanguard Quest B62 Bi Pod with Rotating Removable U Shaped Yoke, Quick Flip Leg Locks, Foam Hand Grips , Black https://a.co/d/0qyZH8c

View attachment 1791

The Vanguard Scout is also a good option if you like the V yoke vice the U yoke

View attachment 1792
I do like the u-shaped yoke better than the v-shaped yoke of the TS.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Trending in this forum

Back
Top