Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

PCP RTI Mora short look

MountainSportAirguns

Good Level Advertiser
727
3,818
HAM Points
4,463.25
Country flag
Spending a week at the Extreme Benchrest event I got to meet lots of new people and see all kinds of cool stuff. One of the products that stood out was a new offering from RTI Arms, the Mora specifically. I got a chance to speak with Rok from RTI and even got hands on with the .357 version of the Mora. This gun is impressively built and is amazingly quiet for how much power it produced, pretty much backyard friendly. I hope to get one of these in the future as soon as I get some irons out of the fire. Here is a short video about the gun I hope some may find interesting.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Trending in this forum

Back
Top