Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Others Pyramyd Air website problems

Murfdurf82

HAM Sniper
380
1,900
Nebraska
HAM Points
1,730.75
Country flag
I haven't been able to use Pyramyd Air web site for a while on chrome browser. I've cleared cache and yesterday I froze the app and restarted my phone. It's been an issue for about the last 10 days if I click on airgun ammo or anything in the search area I get an error. Rarely do I make it to whatever I am looking at. On my tablet it does this as well. I've tried it on wifi and on my phones signal. If I click on almost any product it sends me this message as well. Any one have this issue recently?
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260928-080736_Chrome.webp
    Screenshot_20260928-080736_Chrome.webp
    40.3 KB · Views: 1
I'm on there all the time with no issues. But - again - not with Chrome. I'll forward this string to Pyramyd for their information...
 
I would download another browser and try it or uninstall Chrom and reload it - unfortunately cannot revert a Motorola or a Sam tablet to a previous version.
I was just on there with Apple - no problem.
 
I haven't been able to use Pyramyd Air web site for a while on chrome browser. I've cleared cache and yesterday I froze the app and restarted my phone. It's been an issue for about the last 10 days if I click on airgun ammo or anything in the search area I get an error. Rarely do I make it to whatever I am looking at. On my tablet it does this as well. I've tried it on wifi and on my phones signal. If I click on almost any product it sends me this message as well. Any one have this issue recently?
You are not the only one. I've been getting server-side errors for weeks, especially when filtering. I'm using MS Edge on a windows machine.
 
I haven't been able to use Pyramyd Air web site for a while on chrome browser. I've cleared cache and yesterday I froze the app and restarted my phone. It's been an issue for about the last 10 days if I click on airgun ammo or anything in the search area I get an error. Rarely do I make it to whatever I am looking at. On my tablet it does this as well. I've tried it on wifi and on my phones signal. If I click on almost any product it sends me this message as well. Any one have this issue recently?
It seems like every other time I go in there there’s always a problem lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Trending in this forum

Back
Top