Playingdead
HAM Sharp Shooter
Last edited:
I have looked at the threads and there is no official tuning thread for Pinty Bullpups. I think they are tuned really well from the factory and shoot really well. The question is can we the community improve on what they have done. They are really well optimized for 18 grain pellets.
These remind me of the B3 springers, and I think they are the B3 of the PCP world. There used to be a lot of information online for B3s, but the internet is a big place and hard to find stuff on now. Looks like they sent a million of these to every influencer who asked and even the ones who did not. Since then everything has fallen off other than people who bought them to post on YouTube.
I am starting the testing phase and want to know if members want me to post what I do and what work, does not work, and where to get anything I use. Lot of work to take my chaotic thoughts and make them readable. I have a tone of parts I purchased already and I am lining up a machinist (I hope) that will build some custom stuff for me. I might post some YouTube stuff just for airgunners if requested. I have a private channel for my business.
Also I want to know what people have done and the success and failures.
These remind me of the B3 springers, and I think they are the B3 of the PCP world. There used to be a lot of information online for B3s, but the internet is a big place and hard to find stuff on now. Looks like they sent a million of these to every influencer who asked and even the ones who did not. Since then everything has fallen off other than people who bought them to post on YouTube.
I am starting the testing phase and want to know if members want me to post what I do and what work, does not work, and where to get anything I use. Lot of work to take my chaotic thoughts and make them readable. I have a tone of parts I purchased already and I am lining up a machinist (I hope) that will build some custom stuff for me. I might post some YouTube stuff just for airgunners if requested. I have a private channel for my business.
Also I want to know what people have done and the success and failures.



