PCP My S510 unboxing

Sorry.. forgot ..

I figured if a pellet you wanted to shoot but did not fit/ or long/ or whatever in the mag that sst thing may help .. (???)
To hand load these guns you would need to use tweezers 🤭 that would get old fast! My ghost has alot more finger room. I doubt that single loader would help fit longer pellets? I know the 25gr mrds fit in the magazine well and you don't really need anything heavier/longer in there, hit 34ft/lbs slinging those things!

To hand load these guns you would need to use tweezers 🤭 that would get old fast! My ghost has alot more finger room. I doubt that single loader would help fit longer pellets? I know the 25gr mrds fit in the magazine well and you don't really need anything heavier/longer in there, hit 34ft/lbs slinging those things!
Well it's a flip out lever type to load sst for easy to load , right ? You open the hinged part stick a pellet in it and close and shoot I think ..

sst.png

Maybe it suks ? ijdk ..

That definitely makes no sense 🤭 Set it to full power and leave it. On these rifles you don't get more S-P-F with lower power. Dial down only for close work, kill shots, inside a building maybe etc. On power setting 3/4/5 it is fairly flat. 1 and 2 not so much. 100% fine to shoot it with no Ammo, but I don't do it on purpose. Also heads up if u dial power alot your first shot on higher setting won't actually be as fast as you expect and will hit low. Second round on that setting will shoot true. Dialing down is a non issue. The way they do it is genius buuuut downside: 55 shots is all u get no matter what. Also i have shot it off reg a few times - also no issue.
Thanks bro. I'm sure that I will be asking 1000s more questions.

I was shooting at a match with my AA and topped the gun off after sight in and didn’t realize I left the adapter in my truck instead of putting it back in my bag. The course was about a two minute walk from the truck and with about three lanes to go I decided to top off just to make sure I had enough air to shoot the last three lanes. Reached in my bag to get the adapter and after a moment of panic that I couldn’t find it, realized it was back in the truck. Ran back to the truck and got the adapter to refill in time for the next lane, had three man squads so there was enough time but still out of breath and threw me off my game enough to where I didn’t finish well. After I got home, ordered the foster adapter from RAW and it’s been good ever since.

Last edited:
What freaks you out about the fill connector?
It's a good enough system but it's a one-off. It never bothered me till I got the Ghost, better fill system and I will be able to save time/hassle. The freak out part (maybe just me) but if the fitting rotates while you are filling it and by chance lines up with the T-slot you will have an airline and fitting flying off. Scary, wonder if it's ever happened to someone...😳 ? The new part with valve threads into the tank and I believe is 30/40 bucks.

I agree 200%. But the "Foster" fittings used with airguns are themselves not very consistent - at least at the present time, as this three-part HAM investigation shows HPA Fittings Warning - If You Have A PCP You Need To Read This!
That you lost or forgot is over .. well unless it somehow just unscrews falls out it ain't getting lost or you forgot it ...

And I don't guess I ever had somthing proprietary that if becoming a problem was ever beneficial . 🥴

It’s real windy right now (14/28) so I’m just plinking with it @ 50 yards and I’m hitting the smallest of my targets. I’m standing just bracing. This rifle is outstanding. 👍👍
Brother you have no idea. 😏 When I actually want to hit something it's the S510 I reach for evertime.....except that one bird @ 98 yards.🤣 My Ghost may get there someday but it's a whole different animal. As far as warranty i believe it is 3 years not lifetime? Glad your loving it brother!! Welcome to the AA club.

Brother you have no idea. 😏 When I actually want to hit something it's the S510 I reach for evertime.....except that one bird @ 98 yards.🤣 My Ghost may get there someday but it's a whole different animal. As far as warranty i believe it is 3 years not lifetime? Glad your loving it brother!! Welcome to the AA club.
1 year is AA factory warranty, lifetime from the importer Air Venturi ?.. Anyway shows lifetime on PA’s website and UA also. 👍

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back