Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Introductions Hello form NW Indiana!

Docbondo

New member
1
9
HAM Points
25.25
Country flag
Hello! I am a total newbie when it comes to air guns. I have been shooting black powder and trap guns for 50+years. I am currently doing my due diligence to try and decide on my first "Adult" air gun. But as you all already know, it can be a daunting effort to try to make a decision that makes sense before laying out the cash. I guess I'm just trying to not make a mistake that will change my mind about getting into shooting air instead of powder. Any help would be much appreciated. I know we all have opinions and I thank you for the input. Looking forward to the journey! Mike
 
Welcome!

What are you looking for in a airgun? Some basic info will help narrow down the recommendations. Things like, how much you are looking to spend, distance you'll be shooting, if you will be hunting mostly(if so what game animals) or bench rest shooting, how quiet you need it to be.

You will need an air source wether it is a hand pump, compressor, or tank you get filled at scuba shop. That is the only other big expense except the other 20 airguns you'll buy after you have fallen down the rabbit hole 😆.
 
Welcome to the Community, This forum will help you love your choice of Air Gunning. Don't be afraid of asking
advice, No such thing as dumb questions here. we were all new at one time. Ask and you shall receive. go with a Quality air gun, more money but you will win in the long shot.
 
Hello! I am a total newbie when it comes to air guns. I have been shooting black powder and trap guns for 50+years. I am currently doing my due diligence to try and decide on my first "Adult" air gun. But as you all already know, it can be a daunting effort to try to make a decision that makes sense before laying out the cash. I guess I'm just trying to not make a mistake that will change my mind about getting into shooting air instead of powder. Any help would be much appreciated. I know we all have opinions and I thank you for the input. Looking forward to the journey! Mike
Welcome Mike! You've fallen in with good company.
 
Hello! I am a total newbie when it comes to air guns. I have been shooting black powder and trap guns for 50+years. I am currently doing my due diligence to try and decide on my first "Adult" air gun. But as you all already know, it can be a daunting effort to try to make a decision that makes sense before laying out the cash. I guess I'm just trying to not make a mistake that will change my mind about getting into shooting air instead of powder. Any help would be much appreciated. I know we all have opinions and I thank you for the input. Looking forward to the journey! Mike
Good luck in your quest and welcome to the forum!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Trending in this forum

Back
Top