Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Four Groups with the Spanish CPHPs

Luis Leon

Master HAMster
Country flag
Last edited:
Here are four groups with the CPHPs from Spain at 25 yards. The two bad groups were my first initial ten yesterday with the Pathfinder its been super hot and humid here in NYS that’s my excuse. The third group I buckled down and … a nice group. Today I casually sent five with my Atomic XR with Zulus atop, you can see the results. Here’s to hoping it holds up…IMG_0428.webp
 
Fingers crossed.....looks like they're at least as accurate I am so good deal!!
I did forget to write that it was a windy day when I sent the three groups with the Pathfinder. Did a little additional plinking out to fifty yards with satisfactory results. Of course I’m not expecting all my groups to look as good. I am not a bench rest shooter and they aren’t match pellets.. For me, so far they are performing adequately for the sub $7 dollars per tin they cost.
 
I did forget to write that it was a windy day when I sent the three groups with the Pathfinder. Did a little additional plinking out to fifty yards with satisfactory results. Of course I’m not expecting all my groups to look as good. I am not a bench rest shooter and they aren’t match pellets.. For me, so far they are performing adequately for the sub $7 dollars per tin they cost.
One thing about them is you can't beat the price! And it's awesome if they will shoot exceptionally well in your rifle. Especially in your high end guns such as the Pathfinder, BSA, etc.
 
I did forget to write that it was a windy day when I sent the three groups with the Pathfinder. Did a little additional plinking out to fifty yards with satisfactory results. Of course I’m not expecting all my groups to look as good. I am not a bench rest shooter and they aren’t match pellets.. For me, so far they are performing adequately for the sub $7 dollars per tin they cost.
Hey , as long as they do the job you want to use them for ....
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Trending in this forum

Back
Top