Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Others Does anyone recognize this thing?

Triggernosis

HAM Plinker
11
37
HAM Points
119.75
Country flag
I heard some rattling in my DonnyFL Koi after shooting today and when I removed it this piece fell out. It looks like some sort of staking pin because one end of it is knurled. Is it part of the Alpha or part of the Koi?

This may explain about a half-dozen unexpected weird shots I experienced while shooting today.
Any ideas?
 

Attachments

  • 1000010516.webp
    1000010516.webp
    350.3 KB · Views: 7

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Trending in this forum

Back
Top