Last edited by a moderator:
Product name: HUGGET MAGNA
Price: 185
Negotiability: No Offers
Price Includes Shipping: Yes
Trades Considered: Yes
Product Description: HUGGET MAGNA MODERATOR WITH TWO OTHER MODERATORS the other two are 3-D printed that I have bought…
Photographs Of The Actual Product I am Selling:




Reason For Selling: Don’t use it anymore
Product Location: Oregon
Local Collection: No
Payment Methods Accepted: PayPal Goods & Services
Additional Payment Method Cost: PLUS 4% For PayPal Goods & Services
Shipping Method: USPS
Will Be Sent Insured: On Request (Extra Charge)
Sent With Signature Confirmation: On Request (Extra Charge)
Shipping Limitation: Continental US only
Price: 185
Negotiability: No Offers
Price Includes Shipping: Yes
Trades Considered: Yes
Product Description: HUGGET MAGNA MODERATOR WITH TWO OTHER MODERATORS the other two are 3-D printed that I have bought…
Photographs Of The Actual Product I am Selling:




Reason For Selling: Don’t use it anymore
Product Location: Oregon
Local Collection: No
Payment Methods Accepted: PayPal Goods & Services
Additional Payment Method Cost: PLUS 4% For PayPal Goods & Services
Shipping Method: USPS
Will Be Sent Insured: On Request (Extra Charge)
Sent With Signature Confirmation: On Request (Extra Charge)
Shipping Limitation: Continental US only
To Contact Seller, Click on His/Her Name and "Start Conversation".