Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Introductions Hello from France

Last edited:
Welcome to the HAM forum. Amazing looking rifle you have there! More details please?
Fx impact M3 700mm, liner heavy 1.16 and sleeve carbon, pin prob slug, 2nd Huma air regulator, Falcon endura 3.5-25x56 scope, accu-tac wb4 bipod, saber tactical lower rail, airmarksman backbone rail, adjustable collar and Eagle vision scope mount GoPro 7, chrony fx pocket v2, Moderator donny fl tanto and sumo, adjustable stick kraford & lypt with bag rider, bigger cocking handle taken on eBay.I switch homemade adjustable bipod or bag rider kraford.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20250626_193636.webp
    IMG_20250626_193636.webp
    73.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20250626_193620.webp
    IMG_20250626_193620.webp
    66.4 KB · Views: 3
Greetings from Ohio fellow HAMster! Looking forward to hearing about you stretching .22 to new limits!
Currently I am at the end of the elevation. I can still scratch by zeroing my scope at 300m but I no longer benefit from the center of my reticle. I will continue to develop my hollow points in order to see their limits as we can see with diabolos beyond 100m and more.... The round heads facilitate 500m and more but the problem of elevation arises. So I have to invest in this but complicated with customs fees, export legislation..... So while waiting for tests, tests and tests of the hollow points up to 500m, I will have a good comparison with the round heads for the continuation of my exciting ballistic adventure.🤪😉1000076832.webp
 
Fx impact M3 700mm, liner heavy 1.16 and sleeve carbon, pin prob slug, 2nd Huma air regulator, Falcon endura 3.5-25x56 scope, accu-tac wb4 bipod, saber tactical lower rail, airmarksman backbone rail, adjustable collar and Eagle vision scope mount GoPro 7, chrony fx pocket v2, Moderator donny fl tanto and sumo, adjustable stick kraford & lypt with bag rider, bigger cocking handle taken on eBay.I switch homemade adjustable bipod or bag rider kraford.
That is one impressive setup you've got there! Nice.
 
That is one impressive setup you've got there! Nice.
fx airguns has a policy that it is up to the user to repair or improve his rifle. They still took into account the feedback since they subsequently released the M4 which is simply an "M3 +". The 750 plenum was already on the latest m3 models. The new trigger is the only added value compared to an upgraded m3. This is only my observation and opinion of course. Personally I like to put my hands everywhere, disassemble, repair (no problem whatsoever in 2 years) improve etc etc so for me the ideal rifle for my expectations. 😉
 
fx airguns has a policy that it is up to the user to repair or improve his rifle. They still took into account the feedback since they subsequently released the M4 which is simply an "M3 +". The 750 plenum was already on the latest m3 models. The new trigger is the only added value compared to an upgraded m3. This is only my observation and opinion of course. Personally I like to put my hands everywhere, disassemble, repair (no problem whatsoever in 2 years) improve etc etc so for me the ideal rifle for my expectations. 😉
I do a lot of my own pcp repairs as well. I hate sending these expensive air rifles back to the factory repair center especially if it's something i can repair myself. And leaving them at the mercy of the shipping companies is a gamble i hate to take!
 
Dogowski
I completely agree with you. I don't trust delivery people in my country, nor the majority of gunsmiths/loan sharks (a minority are honest, I should add). I preferred to go to a gunsmith to disassemble/reassemble and test the rifle without obligation to buy. It's cheaper in gas in my case and the real guarantee of all checks and therefore of real quality control that Fx no longer provides, or provides less and less in Europe. Many new rifles of various models arrive delivered with problems. With the fx USA problem, has fx airguns slacked off on its quality control? 🤔 But what can we say about gunsmiths, or rather those sellers who should be checking them.........🤔. You're never better served than by yourself, but it's a shame given the price of these guns.
 
Hello everyone. Presentation from France. Recreational shooter, I enjoy making my own .22 (5.51) caliber projectiles for autonomy, savings and especially the ballistics that I am discovering as I go along. I shoot in public ranges at 50 meters and in private domains from 100 to 500m with the possibility of up to 1 km. Our legislation allows it under certain conditions. Kind regards
Bienvenue nouveau àmi! Sounds like you’re doing some serious long range shooting.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Trending in this forum

Back
Top