Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Recent content by MikeK

  1. M

    Self-Loading What slugs in the Rattler .357?

    172 grain High Arc hunters seem to do well as reported by others but I have not found my magic slug. Most probably user error but I would like to try a different barrel dedicated to slugs when/if something comes available.
  2. M

    Self-Loading What slugs in the Rattler .357?

    I've gone through 30 - 40 different type and weight slugs and I keep coming back to 81g JSBs for accuracy under 100 yards.
  3. M

    Self-Loading 30 cal

    Thanks! Looking forward to it. Mike
  4. M

    Self-Loading 30 cal

    Hello AOA Rob, Any update to this time frame? Thanks! Mike
  5. M

    Marauder How To Win A Benjamin Marauder Regulated Air Rifle In The HAM Community!

    My Marauder in .25 was a superbly accurate air rifle right until it fell off a 6 foot shelf and bent the barrel, seriously. Now I need a new one.
  6. M

    Self-Loading 30 cal

    Thankyou! Looking forward to it!
  7. M

    Self-Loading 30 cal

    Hello AOA ROB. Could you give us an idea of what would be the definition of the "near future" in this context? Thanks Mike
  8. M

    Self-Loading What slugs in the Rattler .357?

    Thanks AOA ROB! New question; Will AOA be offering adapters for after-market Moderators to fit the newest version of the .357 Rattler? The M14 x 1 barrel thread is a tough one. At the moment I'm using an AEA M14 x 1 adapter and an DonnyFL Emperor but can't utilize the factory shroud. Thanks Mike
  9. M

    Self-Loading Western Sidewinders and slugs.

    Thanks AOA Rob for your input on this Site. It is appreciated! Mike
  10. M

    Self-Loading What slugs in the Rattler .357?

    What slugs (size, weight and speed) are you using in your Western Rattler .357? Just got mine so I can't be much help at this time. Thanks! Mike
  11. M

    Airgun Theory My Theory

    That's what my wife is afraid of...
  12. M

    Airgun Theory My Theory

    My Airgun Theory is that if I do any Airgun Modding I'll go broke chasing the rabbit down the bottomless hole ;) too late...
  13. M

    Self-Loading Mrhollowpoint 357 Rattler

    Just saw Mrhollowpoint's most recent 3 part series on the 357 Rattler. Great power settings info. Part 3 summary is the link.
  14. M

    Self-Loading 30 cal

    Looking forward to a very high quality barrel option.
Back
Top