Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Recent content by Jaabaa

  1. Jaabaa

    Introductions I'm Pete and I am new to Hard Air Magazine

    Oh Pete,b glad you made it Man. Maybe a few pictures sometime, we always enjoy those. Also there is a remarkable thread "What did You do Air Gun Related today." It's worth getting notifications for. All the new stuff. And another one. What did you Receive. Really another BIG fun thread. I'm...
  2. Jaabaa

    Hog Action on the Homefront

    They are mean little suckers. Back when we were Kids Billy F and I would shoot a Box of .22 and most of them took a few shots to take them down. Not the most ethical in the late 60s but that's how we did it back then. You get 10 or more of those around, not to mention the Skunks, we would be...
  3. Jaabaa

    What did you buy/receive today?

    Man, I hate that, I've had 2 JTS guns that had to be returned. But they made it right in the end.
  4. Jaabaa

    What'cha doing air gun related today?

    Pictures are Great Billm.
  5. Jaabaa

    Here we go again, another bill, but this time federal

    Every single one of us should be Grandfathered if they do that.
  6. Jaabaa

    PCP Entry level/backyard friendly Diana’s

    I love the Diana Chaser Kit, and gave one to my Granddaughter last year. The magazines are a little high priced but are well done. I enjoy cutting cans and shooting splatter bursts targets with it the most. I usually do 50 ft with a 4x32 scope. It's dead accurate. If my health improves I'll...
  7. Jaabaa

    Introductions New Member from Oklahoma

    That's great, hope you enjoy it here. I'm in St Louis , never come here.
  8. Jaabaa

    First 10 meter rifle :-)

    I've been watching H2H pistols on YouTube sometimes. It's been interesting.
  9. Jaabaa

    Introductions New member from Florida

    Yeah, that addiction thing is bad around here. We have a lot of junkies... 😂 We are also good at spending other people's money, so when in doubt you know where to go... 😂 I'm over here in St Louis Never come here 😞
  10. Jaabaa

    So How Much Air In A NitroAir Cartridge?

    After all this the last few days and having some interest in the platform, I feel more confident in it. And the times a compressor is just not practical. And I now understand it. Thanks
  11. Jaabaa

    Others Can you shoot at 50 yards?

    Yeah, we have many 50 yard shooters here. But cutting a can in half at 50!yards, now that's a challenge...lol
  12. Jaabaa

    First 10 meter rifle :-)

    That was cool
  13. Jaabaa

    Self-Loading Western Rattler w/Nocpix ACE S60R Thermal Sight-In

    Sighting in a scope to me is so relaxing 😌 Take my time and sight it like I shoot it. Sometimes it goes quick, sometimes not so quick.
  14. Jaabaa

    Introductions Another new member from the uk

    Glad to have you, I'm in St Louis Never come here 😞
  15. Jaabaa

    Introductions Hello everyone

    Hello, Glad you made it. There are some awesome threads around here, What Did you Do today and What did you Receive are fun to check every day. I'm over here in St Louis, Never come here 😞
Back
Top