Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Recent content by Hylander

  1. Hylander

    What'cha doing air gun related today?

    Nice. I like the Tourbon risers
  2. Hylander

    What'cha doing air gun related today?

    Took one of my Pinty Knightfall MKII's apart. Cleaned up a bad chamber mouth, cleaned the bore, lapped the crown. Lubed everything up and topped it with an Athlon Talos 3-12x40 set in CV Life high rings.
  3. Hylander

    Others Zelos Hammer Spring replacement?

    On my Zelos, there is no thread locker. Easy adjustment, just the spring is to heavy.
  4. Hylander

    Others Athlon at Midwayusa

    Hopefully this is ok. Just a heads up they have the Talos 4-16X40 for $119.00 and free shipping. I just ordered another, I already have about 4 of them. https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1094688154901?pid=617477
  5. Hylander

    What'cha doing air gun related today?

    Took a couple of my Pinty Knightfalls to the range, I have four. Going to sell two of them, so trying figure which ones to keep. Pretty sure I'm going to fit one with a Lother Walther barrel.
  6. Hylander

    Others Zelos Hammer Spring replacement?

    Is there a replacement available. I think this rifle is over sprung
  7. Hylander

    Knightfall Range Morning 🌄

    Took a few rifles out this morning. Two of them Knightfalls. One is a Gen 1 and one an MKII. The MKII did good. JTS 18.1 @ 882 fps and ES 6.7 The Gen 1 did Very well, with much higher fps and tighter ES & SD numbers. JTS 18.1 @ 915 fps. and ES 3.1
  8. Hylander

    Others Zelos screw issues

    Umarex is sending me some screws :)
  9. Hylander

    What'cha doing air gun related today?

    I think sometimes I spend more time tinkering than shooting Was wondering what scope is that and do you like it?
  10. Hylander

    What'cha doing air gun related today?

    Just found out why my compressor was only reaching about 2000 psi. My cheap air filter leaks.
  11. Hylander

    Others GX-E-CS3-I Not pumping (update in post #8)

    Found the problem. The cheap blue Amazon filter was leaking. I couldn't hear it over the compressor noise I just happen to grab it to move it over and felt the air leaking. Removed the filter and pumps up fine. Now to find a better filter that I can afford .
  12. Hylander

    Others Zelos screw issues

    So I dug into my Zelos today to check and adjust the pushing pin depth. However, taking the top plate off I found loose screws and one stripped. Even the screw that holds the accuating rod for the push pin was about to fall out. This is all on top of the four missing buttstock screws. Got an...
  13. Hylander

    What'cha doing air gun related today?

    Tore into my Zelos again to adjust the pushing pin In a little farther.
  14. Hylander

    What'cha doing air gun related today?

    I normally tear a gun almost completely apart checking everything, cleaning lubing. I just wanted to shoot this straight out of the box. However, I did clean the bore very well first.
  15. Hylander

    What'cha doing air gun related today?

    First time opening up my Zelos for trigger adjustments. Got the trigger to a crispy #2 Long first stage, but that's the way I like it. Almost no overtravel. Adjusted trigger shoe down a bit to fit my grip better. Very happy. Also drilled the buttstock to access the hammer screw, so I can...
Back
Top