Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Recent content by RobbieGio

  1. RobbieGio

    Introductions I'm Pete and I am new to Hard Air Magazine

    Welcome to HAM, Pete. Sure you will like it here. Nice collection of rifles.
  2. RobbieGio

    Introductions Another Okie checking in.

    Welcome to HAM from a fellow Okie (living in AZ)! You are going to find it a great place to be.
  3. RobbieGio

    Self-Loading A Continuing Field Review: Working With Western Rattler .45 LS

    Hoping it works out well for you and the .357 was just gremlins in a used rifle and you get it worked out. Heard some really good things about the Western rifles. For a while there it seemed every time I went into AoA, someone was purchasing one or another in a different caliber.
  4. RobbieGio

    Introductions New Member from Oklahoma

    Welcome to HAM, from a native Okie now living in AZ. Good looking pistol setup. Good luck in your competition.
  5. RobbieGio

    Introductions Hi from the Ozarks

    Hello! Glad to have you in the club.
  6. RobbieGio

    You Joined The ASA – How Will You Redeem Your HAM Airgun Points?

    I may be doing something incorrect. First timing attempting to redeem. I go through the process and received the “Added to Cart” message, but it seems nothing happened after that: same amount of points showing and not seeing a Cart. Am I missing a step?
  7. RobbieGio

    New gun and a broke hip

    Wishing her a fast recovery.
  8. RobbieGio

    Marauder I think I want a P-Rod.

    “Honey, I would like to ask you for this because…” hobby that I really enjoy; tinkering is good for hand-eye coordination and saves maintenance costs; you can join in on the air gun fun; and various other reasons. Then, for the sealing the deal, go… “Puh-lease”
  9. RobbieGio

    BRK Ranger XR2 Recon Air Rifle Test Review

    Please excuse my newbness. Referring to Danman’s comment, specifically the magazine. That photo with the probe, single shot tray and, what I am presuming he is saying is, the older style magazine, that magazine does not physically resemble the magazines that are inserted into the test rifle in...
  10. RobbieGio

    .22 Uhm?

    JSB really took “redesign” to a new level with that one.
  11. RobbieGio

    Introductions Hello from Somerville Tennessee

    Hello, welcome to HAM. Congrats on getting a great rifle.
  12. RobbieGio

    PCP Huben GK1 Accessories - Feel Free to Add What You Like

    According to what I have been able to gather, the differences are internal valve materials (aluminum vs brass and the V3+ spring is changed to prevent low psi dump that could happen on the V3. Apparently, upgrade kits are available to update the V3. Either version is tempting.
  13. RobbieGio

    PCP Huben GK1 Accessories - Feel Free to Add What You Like

    Nice! Hope you find that holster. I have an opportunity to get a used GK1 V3 with a DonnyFL Shogun and quick detach device for $1189. Wondering if to just do it or get the V3+ version. Hmmm
  14. RobbieGio

    What did you buy/receive today?

    Congrats! Looks good. Reminds me a bit of Robocop’s Auto 9.
  15. RobbieGio

    Introductions New member from Florida

    Welcome to HAM! I feel your pain. This airgun addiction…whoa is we. 😩 😁
Back
Top