Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Recent content by Farmplinker2

  1. F

    A can of worms?

    Pittman-Robertson also goes to public shooting ranges. I think most here would agree we need more of those.
  2. F

    Introductions Hello from the Airgun Sporting Assocation

    Greetings fellow HAMster! Will need to join your organization.
  3. F

    What Is The Airgun Sporting Association?

    Pittman-Robertson tax pays for public hunting land AND public shooting ranges. So we might be getting more opportunities to use airguns if they are subject to Pittman-Robertson.
  4. F

    What is your favorite Airgun and why?

    Whatever I'm shooting at the moment....
  5. F

    Introductions Another one in Canada

    Greetings from Ohio fellow HAMster!
  6. F

    Pyramyd’s 2025 Top Air Rifles

    The number of different guns has increased at our local Tractor Supply.
  7. F

    You never get too old to make a fool of yourself, I am living proof.

    Get better, and can you really go wrong with an HW30?
  8. F

    Introductions Greetings from Stockholm WI

    Greetings from Ohio fellow HAMster!
  9. F

    Get In Line For The New Weihrauch HW30 Junior!

    Have to get the adult one before I get this for the niece and nephew.
  10. F

    Others Looking for help with 3622 leak

    It may be like my one 362 that "leaks". The bolt is smooth enough that it's possible to accidentally lift it enough the bolt doesn't seal. Have to check every time I go to shoot.
  11. F

    Am I looking for simplicity or just lazy? You tell me.

    That's a tough one. I suspect yes, simply because PCP airguns WERE developed first, and suffered due to price. Top springers are still less than $1,000, top PCP $3,000+.
  12. F

    The Umarex Arrax Multishot Breakbarrel Air Rifle

    Maybe they're being optimistic, and the gun shoots at a more accuracy friendly velocity?
  13. F

    Introductions Joined today with a couple of older guns and one brand new.

    Greetings from Ohio fellow HAMster! PapaT forgot to mention some CO2 plinkers.
  14. F

    Introductions I’m glad to be part of this community!

    Greetings from Ohio fellow HAMster! You're going to need a few breakbarrels and pumpers to go with your PCP.
  15. F

    Introductions Dallas Texas area only new to Air Guns not guns

    Welcome to HAM! Now you're a HAMster!
Back
Top