Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Recent content by Chilihead

  1. Chilihead

    Introductions Another Okie checking in.

    700mm in both calibers since I'm almost always going to be shooting from some kind of rest. I actually got the leak stopped, found some o-rings at Harbor Freight and one of them fit. I'll keep the incoming o-rings as spares.
  2. Chilihead

    Introductions Another Okie checking in.

    Thanks, just ordered a box. I'll let you know how they work out.
  3. Chilihead

    Introductions Another Okie checking in.

    I went up there a couple weeks ago on a Monday morning to check it out. Place was locked up tight. I also can't get an email reply from anyone. I thought it was closed or something.
  4. Chilihead

    Introductions Another Okie checking in.

    Howdy ladies and gents I'm 65 years old and living east of Oklahoma City here in the flatlands. I got my first air rifle in 1989, a Beeman R10, to take care of some wood rats living in a wood pile in my back yard. Shortly after, I bought a Beeman Hurricane, a break barrel pistol. I finally...
  5. Chilihead

    ZAN Hyper Line ELR Slug

    Well, time to add my 2 cents. I purchased an FX Impact M4 2 months ago. It shoots H&N slugs like a laser. Any H&Ns I put in it from 20g to 28g is in the same hole. I use 25g slugs to trim branches it shoots so well. Then I tried Zan ELR Hyper Line slugs in 40.7. Like the original poster, they...
Back
Top