Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Recent content by Auto1191

  1. A

    Panthera FX Bull barrel for Panthera

    Just A Quick UPDATE , the 700 mm BULL BARREL, that I have been waiting for might be shipped to my dealer next week . FX is for l filling the back orders first ( Waiters) like my self. Talk about Hurry up & wait ! I hope this is not false hope. No plenum . Trust me when I tell you all , I will...
  2. A

    Panthera My FX Panthera MKIIWith Bull Barrel Being Shipped Tomorrow

    Spoke to my dealer yesterday, he commented on my frustration, & appreciated my extreme patience. He also mentioned the Mora, as a substitute. He did mention the Bull Barrel would be easier to change liners & cleaniing the liner, for the liner in solid is fitted really tight.I do appreciate your...
  3. A

    Panthera My FX Panthera MKIIWith Bull Barrel Being Shipped Tomorrow

    I personally think FX went down hill .After all this they jumped ship , & the ship sailed. They actually buried themselves, in a deep hole. They now are figureing out how to fix their problems they inherited from their own blunder. Now I bet they are scrambling to make all parts, to get ready...
  4. A

    Panthera My FX Panthera MKIIWith Bull Barrel Being Shipped Tomorrow

    What alternative rifle do you think, in your opinion, price not a problem NOT FX At this point of time frame The all new FX MK 3 Panthera- Dynamic will be released LOL Looks like so people here are afraid to comment
  5. A

    Panthera My FX Panthera MKIIWith Bull Barrel Being Shipped Tomorrow

    The PANTHERA was paid in FULL I also paid for 300 bar bottlle, small nv bridge, rear bag rider, & .40 grain Altaros, 42 grain ace & 40 grain ace slugs .I went all out. The first Panthera developed a leak, that could not be repaired. It is now an R&R rifle. Also I have a DNT 635 R & a Sightron...
  6. A

    Panthera My FX Panthera MKIIWith Bull Barrel Being Shipped Tomorrow

    I am still patiently waiting , March 26 2026 to date. I am approaching the 6 Month time line. For some reason or another the .22 700 Panthera are not in stock ? I am holding on for the ,22 700 with BULL BARREL- with plenum extension installed with rifle. Why so long wait ? Who knows, HURRY UP...
  7. A

    Panthera FX Panthera MKII .30 700mm My First FX

    I said it before that you would be Happy with Newman Buck @ Cape Fear , He is a master tuner when it comes to FX. he is a hidden treasure that puts his all in repairs & tuning. I am so glad you are Happy
  8. A

    Panthera FX Panthera MKII .30 700mm My First FX

    Please don't be afraid to post all good & bad, even with the Bull Barrel. Inquiring minds want to know. I myself post the truth & not afraid to post my true thoghts. This forum can't be all positive remarks, for we don't live in the perfect World,
  9. A

    Others Benchrest HEAVY scope; Vortex Razor HD Gen 2 - question

    Sightron 5x40x56 Heavy Weight 49 oz svIII. They also offer Vet Discounts
  10. A

    Panthera My FX Panthera MKIIWith Bull Barrel Being Shipped Tomorrow

    It should of been included, but shame on FX I also agree with you 100 %
  11. A

    Panthera My FX Panthera MKIIWith Bull Barrel Being Shipped Tomorrow

    I have to learn re-straint from FX . Just ignore them @ this point Bad for business MY 2 cents. Maybe by not receiving the Panthera as of now, I can kiss this rifle GOOD BYE. & stay free & clear from anything that says FX on it !
  12. A

    Panthera My FX Panthera MKIIWith Bull Barrel Being Shipped Tomorrow

    This opens the door for a lot more of questions. Does one get the BULL BARREEL or not.. This definately explains the delay of BULL BARRELS. Looks like FX should of done a lot more of R&R before they jumped the gun on release. This Gentleman figured this out on his own. We here discussed the...
  13. A

    Others DNT TNC225R Digital Scope A Few Observations

    These posts are what I enjoy reading, True life experiences. No hidden BS, As grown men we love the pics, Thank you Bill
  14. A

    Leapers Scope advice? Leapers UTG 1″ BugBuster® 3-12X32 Scope (SCP-M312AOWQ)

    I have to say the Archangel 1-6x24 peaks my interest, on full mag. Nice find
  15. A

    Western Airguns Roadrunner HPA Compressor

    A BIG Thank you to you HAM . If wasn't for your post on the Sightron S8 5x40x56 on sale a few years ago. I would never have known about the sale. I bought 2, & I still have them both. I can truly say I love them . March 14 2022. Your Posts help all of us out on the latest & greatest
Back
Top