Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Recent content by Air Shootist

  1. Air Shootist

    Condor NEW Reg/Plenum for Airforce Condor / Talon that lets you use your STOCK VALVE!

    It will, being that the stock tank is M18 threaded, but it doesn't make sense to use a 200 bar tank on a regulated gun unless maybe you had the reg set at like 100 bar for low power .177 stuff. Either way the 300 bar tank I listed is awesome and you can still finagle the stock from the AF bottle...
  2. Air Shootist

    Coyote taken with Air Venturi Avenge X .22 with 18gr pellet to the forehead!

    Some have beautiful coats, some look like this. In any case, yes, I did them both a favor as they would have certainly died a brutal death in the cold winter here, where it often gets 20 below zero. I also did every single pet owner a major solid. Nobody else hunts coyotes in this area and they...
  3. Air Shootist

    Coyote taken with Air Venturi Avenge X .22 with 18gr pellet to the forehead!

    Hey there. You look tired. Take a load off and sit down, I'm gonna tell you a story. Today I went over to the Shed, where I film all my content, just to zero 2 guns, put some new supplies away, then leave. A simple trip, an hour at most. When I arrived I saw my dad had trapped a squirrel in his...
  4. Air Shootist

    Condor NEW Reg/Plenum for Airforce Condor / Talon that lets you use your STOCK VALVE!

    They are legit af. I have been working with them on R&D and you'll see my ...ermm... kinda plagiarized "Ring-Loc" tophat system on their in-house valve. It's great when I help innovate and a company actually listens because then the consumers WIN!
  5. Air Shootist

    Condor NEW Reg/Plenum for Airforce Condor / Talon that lets you use your STOCK VALVE!

    that 360cc bottle that I linked keeps the factory LOP! Works perfect. That link helps my non-monetized channel so I appreciate if you use it. Hell, even if you simply click in via one of my Amazon links I get a tiny percentage of the sale even if you buy something else. That's what keeps me from...
  6. Air Shootist

    Condor NEW Reg/Plenum for Airforce Condor / Talon that lets you use your STOCK VALVE!

    Not the same thing as Huben K1 semi auto PCP maker. Huben is a super common phrase in Chinese, as I understand it, so it is popular as a brand name. Anyhow this is a great company, I have several of their regs, fill whips, etc and they are all extremely high quality. They also ship worldwide so...
  7. Air Shootist

    Condor NEW Reg/Plenum for Airforce Condor / Talon that lets you use your STOCK VALVE!

    There is a new reg / 50cc plenum out from Huben Power that lets you use your factory Airforce valve rather than using their proprietary (and lower flow) valve. The performance increase is amazing compared to their in-house valve at the same pressure. I saw an increase from 865fps / 56fpe to...
  8. Air Shootist

    Others Oneleaf NV500 Day/Night Scope - Extremely Thorough Review (Video inside)

    I have reviews for both on my channel. The Zulus is dope but the NV500 has a better picture quality due to the much larger lens. The Zulus is lighter and has a better form factor. The NV500 has a way more powerful, but larger and external, IR flashlight. Also the NV500 can have all the ballistic...
  9. Air Shootist

    Others Oneleaf NV500 Day/Night Scope - Extremely Thorough Review (Video inside)

    I'm kicking off your Monday morning with the single most detailed Oneleaf Technology NV500 scope review on the entire internet! Join me as I take you through every feature of this scope, day shooting, dusk shooting, and of course night shooting - with an appearance by one of the biggest bucks...
  10. Air Shootist

    Another 1st place finish at NRL22 today for your ol' pal Air Shootist! ;)

    Hey Mike! I happened to see an email notification for your reply here, which reminded me to unsubscribe from HAM notifications as I don't think I'm gonna post on this forum anymore... I'll still be on AGN, though, so you guys can always catch me over there! To answer your question, though, I...
  11. Air Shootist

    Let's talk fitness. Yes - it matters. What are you doing to stay in shape?

    "If you're not fit, you're gonna die" -Garand Thumb I think what he meant by that is that if SHTF and you're way out of shape, you'll be one of the first to die. And that definitely resonates with me. To be honest, I used to be way overweight. Not only was I physically unfit, but I was in...
  12. Air Shootist

    Another 1st place finish at NRL22 today for your ol' pal Air Shootist! ;)

    Thanks, Rob! I had been designing my own Air Shootist jerseys for a while and got the chance to design one for HPP. I think they are now available on the store. I like doing the "airgun fashionista" thing so expect some different patterns and variations soon! ;)
  13. Air Shootist

    Others Paintball at 50 yards STANDING OFFHAND CHALLENGE

    1 take, post it like a man no matter how many shots it requires! LETSSS GOOOOO
  14. Air Shootist

    Others Paintball at 50 yards STANDING OFFHAND CHALLENGE

    I was challenged to shoot a paintball at 50 yards with one of my FX Airguns... so I did it. How many shots do you think it took me? How many shots will it take YOU?
  15. Air Shootist

    Impact Kraford & Lypt Drab Kit installed on FX Impact M3!

    If you've ever wondered about the Kraford & Lypt Drab Kit upgrade components for the FX Impact, here is a breakdown for ya
Back
Top