What'cha doing air gun related today?

Pretty nice day here but just enough wind to "p" ya off .. and that crazy shifting around kind you can't 2ed guess the shot .. you think it's right then it snaps around left with tail ..lol

Pretty nice day here but just enough wind to "p" ya off .. and that crazy shifting around kind you can't 2ed guess the shot .. you think it's right then it snaps around left with tail ..lol
Same here. I’m 4 miles from the Atlantic on the treasure coast. It shows 9mph out of the SW, but my flag was fluctuating and at one point was gusting out of the north.

Converted my AA S510 too the ar300a chassis! Really impressed by its quality! And looks great all together!
Bro....no pics!? Harsh.
Seems like 50yards should be min.. a red Ryder does 25 or less 🤤. Pcp should test 50 -100y. Right?
I thought I would sight my new ghost for 50Y right out of the gate buuut most of my shooting is 40Y so that's what it set to currently. Excellent groups @ 50Y of course but 1in drop or so. Am hopefully getting a new dialing scope and will set up some scope tape on it for this. MTC scope is going back! It's holding the gun back and is murky on 16power.

Bro....no pics!? Harsh.

I thought I would sight my new ghost for 50Y right out of the gate buuut most of my shooting is 40Y so that's what it set to currently. Excellent groups @ 50Y of course but 1in drop or so. Am hopefully getting a new dialing scope and will set up some scope tape on it for this. MTC scope is going back! It's holding the gun back and is murky on 16power.
Ya can only do what ya can do ...
I’ve seen your skills, well what you shown on here and you definitely have them. 👍

Well was good then started going sloppy and that darn hw front globe was slipping in it's dovetail again ..

I guess I got to get a strong 2 part epoxy or tig weld it ..lol. That sucker has never stayed tight where I put it . That recoil I guess gets it loose sooner or later. Now I'm waiting on the gule I got on the groves to dry .. right after stock screws loose its German engineering at its best again .
Lol

Bro....no pics!? Harsh.

Ya can only do what ya can do ...
I’ve seen your skills, well what you shown on here and you definitely have them. 👍

Well eas good then started going sloppy and that darn he front globe was slipping in it's dovetail again ..

I guess I got to get a strong 2 part epoxy or tig weld it ..lol. That sucker has never stayed tight where I put it . That recoil I guess gets it loose sooner or later. Now I'm waiting on the gule I got on the groves to dry .. right after stock screws loose its German engineering at its best again .

globe.jpg
The yellow polish is the movement indicator if the enamel shows cracks it's moved .. ( also holds the nut 😉)

Last edited:
Looks like this glueing is holding 🙄 for what that's worth.

First 30y on irons cphp .177
30y,R9,irons,cphp.177.jpg

Always at least the 1 outside a dime . Can't win..lol
10centsworth.jpg

Made it just in time before rain started .. if it ain't wind it's rain I guess..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Back