Ghost What don’t you like about the đź‘»?

Last edited:
it's like the girl you might like but your not wanting mom to see?

Evol gets my vote every time. I like BRK products, don't get me wrong. But if you're selling that Lelya to upgrade, go all the way for an AAA product. BTW, those triggers are always nice. Yes I am a *proud* trigger snob.

For a guy not interested in tuning, and content to just shoot the same pellet at the same speed all the time, accepting whatever accuracy that provides, I have to agree that the EVOL is a better choice than the Ghost.

The EVOLs niche in the market is that it is one of few airguns built to firearms standards. And with that solid build comes "you get what you get" in the the adjusting department. And since "you get what you get" in the adjusting department, you also "get what you get" in the shot count department, and the speed/fpe department. Perhaps Tom's wisdom in how messed up a gun can get from a Billy Bob tuner cranking on knobs and dials.....

The EVOL is a better gun for those who view their airgun as a tool, just wanting it to do one thing, and do it extremely well. And I don't mean that in a bad way.

The Ghost is a better gun for those who want to experiment.

Both are valid and understandable ways to enjoy and use an airgun.

The EVOL is a better gun for those who view their airgun as a tool, just wanting it to do one thing, and do it extremely well. And I don't mean that in a bad way.
Agreed. I've nailed ground squirrels (with .22 Howler slugs) @ 150 yards with a standard Evol.

Last edited:
untill Tom gets the new HPS guns ready i could see a guy setting for something more tweakable maybe for bench shooting?
i dont know? i know i have no issue poping a squirrel in the 100 yard range with either of my EVOLs.
the dirty .30 as mentioned before is like the rock just layeth the smacketh down!
over and over and over

Agreed. I've nailed ground squirrels (with .22 Howler slugs) @ 150 yards with a standard Evol.
Yeah the Evols seems to have some good pellet/slug all around barrels, like Daystate! Forget that with my đź‘». Once the MRDS loose range it's over, cannot shoot slugs out of her. Keeping it to 100Y with em currently with decent results! But once I get a slug barrel....With alittle work I'm hoping the trigger will be as light as my S510.

Also, if someone tells you it's a loud gun, it is not!!

^ This.

My .22 Ghost HP with the regulator at the factory 145 BAR is very average in loudness. Not quiet, but also no where near "LOUD!"

I've run a 0db 160S on it, and currently have a DonnyFL SUMO on it, and both of those moderators tame the Ghost just fine.

I don't own one but it has been on my radar. One negative that bugs me a little is why BRK decided to use AK47 pistol grips. There are far more choices in grips if they decided to make it compatible for AR15 grips. Just one of my gripes on grips. Plus I have all these laying around...

View attachment 5681
It was a wierd decision indeed to go with AK47 grips....I believe most of the other Daystates (even it's brother the Delta wolf!!) run an AR style so it is a mystery. Don't own any FX stuff myself but apparently the valve and bottle threads are all different to so you can't swap bottles around. Kinda sad.

It was a wierd decision indeed to go with AK47 grips....I believe most of the other Daystates (even it's brother the Delta wolf!!) run an AR style so it is a mystery. Don't own any FX stuff myself but apparently the valve and bottle threads are all different to so you can't swap bottles around. Kinda sad.
It’s a right side drive gun it’ll have AK grips. Yeah it is kinda weird even my Russian Leishy is AR grip compatible

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Back