Others Video creator using stolen content

MountainSportAirguns

Good Level Advertiser
HAM Points
Country flag
These are the types of videos that really irritate me, these guys who know absolutely nothing trying to make a buck. The worst is they don't even bother to credit those whom actually did the work to photograph and edit the content they make money off of. Feel free to flag this lowlife.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

These are the types of videos that really irritate me, these guys who know absolutely nothing trying to make a buck. The worst is they don't even bother to credit those whom actually did the work to photograph and edit the content they make money off of. Feel free to flag this lowlife.
how can they get buy with that crap?
grr!!!!!!

I get where you are coming from. I don't know what the copywrite laws protect as far as using images and pieces of published videos nowadays but it seems to be going on a lot more as the year's progress. I should make it a point to study that portion of the law. Looking at his channel, he does get a lot of views by titling them "Top 10 Best" of "Top 5 Best"... Dana, you should edit the torture test video to "The Best Ever..." because it is a gem.

Unbelieveable, I bet that Peri is pissed they used a photo of her without permission, and on the cover page!

These guys are so clueless that at one point they say that "this gun shoots at 920 frames per second!" They don't shoot anything off but their mouths!

Thanks for exposing them Dana.

I get where you are coming from. I don't know what the copywrite laws protect as far as using images and pieces of published videos nowadays but it seems to be going on a lot more as the year's progress. I should make it a point to study that portion of the law. Looking at his channel, he does get a lot of views by titling them "Top 10 Best" of "Top 5 Best"... Dana, you should edit the torture test video to "The Best Ever..." because it is a gem.

Thanks for the comment, I try my best to keep things as clickbait free as possible. Those videos were a ton of work to create but I don't think resonated well with many people. I spend a solid 6 days a week filming, editing and doing photography work, these guys making these types of videos are just scabs.

Last edited:
Thanks for the comment, I try my best to keep things as clickbait free as possible. Those videos were a ton of work to create but I don't think resonated well with many people. I spend a solid 6 days a week filming, editing and doing photography work, these guys making these types of videos are just scabs.
Your content has always been top shelf as far as honesty and integrity go. Not every video content is for everyone, but those destruction videos were honest videos. It seems honest content brings more flack from people pounding on their keyboard. Instead they should be using that energy objecting to videos that were made from a compilation of other's hard work. Seems kind of ass backwards really.

Estupid lol. I see these lame videos all the time. It’s just fun to watch to see what dumb asses think are the best rifles.
Yeah it's a very common practice in the Outdoor industry. The top ten best tents, or top 5 survival items you need. Lol They do get a ton of views, but at the same time are very misleading. If you are going to name off what you claim to be the best, or the top at least you should have touched the actual product yourself. My gripe is that new shooters make a purchase based off crap like this and it takes away from those of us who work very hard to provide legitimate, honest content. I've had people reach out to me and ask if it's ok to use a photo or video clip, I'm happy to because they had enough respect for someone else's work.

Yeah it's a very common practice in the Outdoor industry. The top ten best tents, or top 5 survival items you need. Lol They do get a ton of views, but at the same time are very misleading. If you are going to name off what you claim to be the best, or the top at least you should have touched the actual product yourself. My gripe is that new shooters make a purchase based off crap like this and it takes away from those of us who work very hard to provide legitimate, honest content. I've had people reach out to me and ask if it's ok to use a photo or video clip, I'm happy to because they had enough respect for someone else's work.
They confuse the crap out of the new guys for sure. New guys don’t know the difference between legit videos and the whack jobs making the top 10 whatever videos.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back