Panthera Thoughts on the new fx drs?

Love it and have a 22 700 chassis with carbon fiber tube upgraded tune on order
Where did you order and do you have an MSRP and ETA?

I like it a lot, would love to get my hands on one for PRS and nrl 22 comps have been looking at getting a Panthera and now it's a tough call...I don't mind the rear bottle aesthetic of the Panthera but the chassis def seems superior on the DRS Pro so would definitely lean towards it if they are available before the season is in full swing for 2024

Where did you order and do you have an MSRP and ETA?

I like it a lot, would love to get my hands on one for PRS and nrl 22 comps have been looking at getting a Panthera and now it's a tough call...I don't mind the rear bottle aesthetic of the Panthera but the chassis def seems superior on the DRS Pro so would definitely lean towards it if they are available before the season is in full swing for 2024
Sending PM

Love it and have a 22 700 chassis with carbon fiber tube upgraded tune on order
Make sure you fill us in when it arrives!! Personally im not a prs or nrl shooter too much up and down for my old bod. So ill stick with my ghosts but i like the look of the classic if it wore a walnut or possibly lam stock. Would be a nice looking gun but then Ive got 2 reveres.

Make sure you fill us in when it arrives!! Personally im not a prs or nrl shooter too much up and down for my old bod. So ill stick with my ghosts but i like the look of the classic if it wore a walnut or possibly lam stock. Would be a nice looking gun but then Ive got 2 reveres.
They have the classic in a walnut stock they will be open for pre order tomorrow at High Pressure Pneumatics. But for sure i will be sure to let yall know of the uos and down good bad and the ugly

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240123_155520_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240123_155520_Facebook.jpg
    426.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20240123_155529_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240123_155529_Facebook.jpg
    372.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20240123_155541_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240123_155541_Facebook.jpg
    487.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20240123_155550_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240123_155550_Facebook.jpg
    482.5 KB · Views: 5
I've been studying those. How do you adjust hammer spring tension? Is the valve and plenum included in that magazine looking piece? How much different is the design from the Dynamic Valve system? How much and when will they be available?

I'm done for now. :)
The block and valve are from the Dynamic. The plenum is in the mag. The airtube is in the shroud wrapped around the barrel its self.

Price has not been released

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back