Notos Notos Ongoing Testing

PasadenaMike

Pasadena, CA
HAM Points
Country flag
This isn’t my first Notos so I have 2 other Notos from the past to compare. I’d have to say Umarex knows how to make guns consistent not just in shot strings but build quality. All Notos have been built very well with no noticeable assembly flaws. The triggers are all heavy but easily adjusted. My only gripe with the other two were when I lightened the trigger the first stage wouldn’t reset (that’s my pet peeve) this one resets because I think they used a heavier spring👍. I ran her over the chronograph and found it to be as consistent as any I’ve shot. I haven’t touched a thing except the trigger. Here’s a string i did today in the van between jobs. I’m sure it’ll get more consistent with more use. I love how quiet and light the gun is. I will add stuff as I use the gun more and more.

Attachments

• IMG_0823.png
    IMG_0823.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 10
This isn’t my first Notos so I have 2 other Notos from the past to compare. I’d have to say Umarex knows how to make guns consistent not just in shot strings but build quality. All Notos have been built very well with no noticeable assembly flaws. The triggers are all heavy but easily adjusted. My only gripe with the other two were when I lightened the trigger the first stage wouldn’t reset (that’s my pet peeve) this one resets because I think they used a heavier spring👍. I ran her over the chronograph and found it to be as consistent as any I’ve shot. I haven’t touched a thing except the trigger. Here’s a string i did today in the van between jobs. I’m sure it’ll get more consistent with more use. I love how quiet and light the gun is. I will add stuff as I use the gun more and more.
Man, you're starting to really sell me on the Notos!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back