Marauder New gun to the collection.20 Cal Benjamin Marauder.

DJNA

HAM Points
Country flag
My old Generation 1 .22cal has been on loan to a good friend of mine, whom informed me that the old gun was destroyed 😭 accidentally backed over it with tractor. He knew I had always been big fan of the Benjamin Marauder guns, so he got me a new one to replace the one that was destroyed. The good friend he is bought me a replacement from -Airgun Revisions / .20cal Benjamin Marauder. A
It was custom built it with Lother Walther .20cal Barrel / regulated to.
Gun came with 1 Carm magazine( I ordered more, like the Carm mags better than the factory mags, don’t have to spin the plate, just load em up). I was very happy with the new gun, the walnut stock very nice and the overall fit and finish on the gun is nice.
I got som H&N FTS and Barracuda Domed pellets - after testing both @20 yards - figured no need test anymore, they both shot awesome tight groups. So far only shot one session, so in future will chronograph and see how many total shot count gun get- below is 5 shot group @20 yards with the H&N FTS pellets. IMG_1263.jpegIMG_1264.jpegIMG_1259.jpeg

Last edited:
Real nice! Rich does an excellent job with the Marauders. Love the .20 caliber. I’m sure you’re going to love your .20 cal Marauder.
If you didn’t get it, get Rich’s Thumb Rest bolt for the Marauder. I’ve been a vocal critic of Crosman for not designing a side lever breech for the Marauder after all these years but adding the thumb rest really made a difference and I actually don’t mind the bolt action so much now. Such a simple thing yet very effective.

IMG_3322.jpeg

Real nice! Rich does an excellent job with the Marauders. Love the .20 caliber. I’m sure you’re going to love your .20 cal Marauder.
If you didn’t get it, get Rich’s Thumb Rest bolt for the Marauder. I’ve been a vocal critic of Crosman for not designing a side lever breech for the Marauder after all these years but adding the thumb rest really made a difference and I actually don’t mind the bolt action so much now. Such a simple thing yet very affective.

View attachment 4556
Thanks for the heads up on the thumb rest bolt, I’m going to order one.

My old Generation 1 .22cal has been on loan to a good friend of mine, whom informed me that the old gun was destroyed 😭 accidentally backed over it with tractor. He knew I had always been big fan of the Benjamin Marauder guns, so he got me a new one to replace the one that was destroyed. The good friend he is bought me a replacement from -Airgun Revisions / .20cal Benjamin Marauder. A
It was custom built it with Lother Walther .20cal Barrel / regulated to.
Gun came with 1 Carm magazine( I ordered more, like the Carm mags better than the factory mags, don’t have to spin the plate, just load em up). I was very happy with the new gun, the walnut stock very nice and the overall fit and finish on the gun is nice.
I got som H&N FTS and Barracuda Domed pellets - after testing both @20 yards - figured no need test anymore, they both shot awesome tight groups. So far only shot one session, so in future will chronograph and see how many total shot count gun get- below is 5 shot group @20 yards with the H&N FTS pellets. View attachment 4544View attachment 4545View attachment 4546
Have fun with it. Any questions with the gun or anything Benjamin don’t hesitate to call or e-mail. The gun is still backed with a 5 year manufacturing defect from me even though it was converted.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back