New Air Venturi Comp10 PCP Match Air Pistol

HAM-Comp10 copy.jpg

The Air Venturi Comp10 PCP Match air pistol is the latest in a line of 10 meter competition air pistols that has been offered by Air Venturi. At a Street Price of $599.99, the Comp10 further continues that history of being attractively-priced, too.

The Comp10 has a 65 cc capacity High Pressure Air cylinder that can be filled to 250 Bar (3,625 PSI). With the regulated action, this gives around 200 shots per fill at a maximum Muzzle velocity of 510 FPS, Air Venturi tells HAM.

As you would expect for a competition pistol, there’s a five-way, fully-adjustable match grade trigger with manual safety.

Adjustments can be made to the trigger position, first stage weight, first stage travel, sear engagement and overtravel stop. All these changes can be made using Allen (hex) wrenches.

Air Venturi Comp10 PCP Match Air Pistol

Cocking is accomplished using the lever mounted on the left side of the action. It’s just above the Air Venturi logo in the photograph above.

The lever is rotated up and back. This opens the breech, allowing a single pellet to be loaded by hand. The lever is then rotated back down to back before firing.

In addition, the Air Venturi Comp10 PCP Match air pistol may be safely cocked and dry-fired for training. To achieve this, the lever above the trigger is moved into the “S” position. In this case, the cocking lever does not close entirely and the trigger will be fired without air being exhausted.

Overall length is 16.5 Inches, this being combined with a barrel length of 9.5 Inches. The weight is 2.4 Lbs.

As can be seen below, there’s also a wood pistol grip incorporating an adjustable palm shelf.

Air Venturi Comp10 PCP Match Air Pistol

Sights are of metal. The front sight is fixed and the rear sight adjustable for elevation and windage.

BUY FROM PYRAMYD

Air Venturi Comp10 Match PCP Air Pistol 0.17
image-100159921-13713383

The post New Air Venturi Comp10 PCP Match Air Pistol appeared first on Hard Air Magazine.

"a Street Price of $599.99, the Comp10 further continues that history of being attractively-priced, too."

Lol... I don't guess I'll be asking her out any time soon ... 🙄

I looked around at any clear pictures to see what's stamped county of origin it's from .. I guess $600 hw Germany? Surly not snowpeak/china , right?

I do suspect Spain / gamo made for some reason 🤤

Last edited:
Did you mention if the grip is ambidextrous?? Looks strictly right handed unless you can order lefty grips.
Shortcut

Did you mention if the grip is ambidextrous??
Shortcut
That pictured is right handed . Now I'd be surprised if so did not offer left handed add on for a additional cost of course ..lol

Personally I feel if not ambidextrous the left of right should be included in the box , but that's just asking too much .🙄. What do you want from them at $500+ ..lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Back