Others My next NV scope

Florida_Man

HAM Points
Country flag
I was between getting a Pard DS35 and a Oneleaf NV400. I ordered the Pard because I already have an NV008S, and like that optic. I wanted to try a model that is more like a traditional scope.

The Pard DS35-50 arrives. The picture quality and function of it is great. Before I even mounted it on a rifle I opened the lens cap twice and it broke. The latch is really strong on it.

I contacted Pard and they replied within a day
If there is a card slot, we can send you two pcs ,

intall video I will send you later

That was two days ago and I haven't received a follow up yet. I really don't understand what they said and hope to get a video.

Now I am thinking I should have bought the Oneleaf

keep us posted
i want one but no clue what i have just been following along but i want something fo ratting
I will. I like my Pard NV008s for night use, but not my favorite for day use. The scope style provide a little more eye relief. Since it’s going on a rifle that I want to use day and night that was important for me. I also like slow motion of shots, so the NV400 is better with 120 fps.
I went with the Pard DS35 first because of the price and my experience with the 008s.

yea what ever i get i want for day or night i think.
i dont like the idea of swapping scope all the time and i really dont want a sepert gun just for night?
but you never know that would be a great excuse for another gun, hmmmm

@Florida_Man Have you sent the Pard back? I am kinda under the impression that some of these foreigners tell their employers that they speak English because they took a couple of classes in school a few years ago, but never actively spoke or tried to continue to speak, read, or write the language. As a result we receive some strange correspondences from some of these people.

@Florida_Man Have you sent the Pard back? I am kinda under the impression that some of these foreigners tell their employers that they speak English because they took a couple of classes in school a few years ago, but never actively spoke or tried to continue to speak, read, or write the language. As a result we receive some strange correspondences from some of these people.
I was waiting for the reply. If it doesn’t come by Monday I am starting the return process.

I have the new sightmark Mini 4k it’s nice I also have an ATN 3-14 it’s heavy. If you want the traditional look of a scope and an acceptable eye relief the atn is good. The wraith is ok too with eye relief
I clicked send too soon. I'm working on refinishing our kitchen cabinets today and was side tracked

I also borrowed a friends ATN a year ago. Bulky is the word for them haha.
I like the crosshair centered. So that means a ZB with my 008s, and the scope style I've purchased allow for centering in the unit. I have the DS35 mounted now with adjustable rings, so the elevation is spot on, I just had to put in a little windage in the scope.

I clicked send too soon. I'm working on refinishing our kitchen cabinets today and was side tracked

I also borrowed a friends ATN a year ago. Bulky is the word for them haha.
I like the crosshair centered. So that means a ZB with my 008s, and the scope style I've purchased allow for centering in the unit. I have the DS35 mounted now with adjustable rings, so the elevation is spot on, I just had to put in a little windage in the scope.
Yeah the crosshairs not centering on the ATN bother me. The sightmark wraith mini does center

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back