1377-Type My 1322! Packer Pester and Plinker

MichaelHunt

HAM Points
Country flag
Last edited:
20231028_125448.jpg

Here's the current form of my 1322, one of my favorites to pack around everywhere.

I've put a number of nice accessories on it!

From Pyramid Air, the steel breech.
From Alchemy Airwerks, the stainless bolt with extended probe and stainless cocking handle, a flat top HP valve and brass flat top piston, a stainless steel safety, and a stronger hammer spring.
From Magnum-Airpower, a magnum hammer and an aluminum trigger cover.
From Alliance Hobby, cherry wood grips and forearm, and the Stainless shoulder bolt.
I got the threaded barrel band from an Ebay seller, the silencer from Buck Rail, and the BSA 2x20 pistol scope off of Amazon.

I am getting around 520 fps with 15 pumps and 15.85 gr pellets.

Man there is nothing like a sweet 13xx. In my world of PCPs I keep a few around. 2 are bone stock (for now) and one is a carbine built from Buck Rail stuff
Right on that's a sweet carbine!
That's an inspirational rig. May have to build an ultimate 1322 some day; but would probably go for a carbine build.
The carbine mods look really nice for sure! I'm keeping this one in pistol form just so it is easier to throw in a pack.

View attachment 4741

Here's the current form of my 1322, one of my favorites to pack around everywhere.

I've put a number of nice accessories on it!

From Pyramid Air, the steel breech.
From Alchemy Airwerks, the stainless bolt with extended probe and stainless cocking handle, a flat top HP valve and brass flat top piston, a stainless steel safety, and a stronger hammer spring.
From Magnum-Airpower, a magnum hammer and an aluminum trigger cover.
From Alliance Hobby, cherry wood grips and forearm, and the Stainless shoulder bolt.
I got the threaded barrel band from an Ebay seller, the silencer from Buck Rail, and the BSA 2x20 pistol scope off of Amazon.

I am getting around 520 fps with 15 pumps and 15.85 gr pellets.
Ok, I have a bone stock 1322 that hangs on the wall in my “airgun vault”. I’ve done nothing with it. It was a very early purchase, just to have something to plink in the back yard. I’ve never even done that. This post has me seriously reconsidering my lack of attention to this matter. I may need to explore the possibilities of having some metal components ordered up for it.

Ok, I have a bone stock 1322 that hangs on the wall in my “airgun vault”. I’ve done nothing with it. It was a very early purchase, just to have something to plink in the back yard. I’ve never even done that. This post has me seriously reconsidering my lack of attention to this matter. I may need to explore the possibilities of having some metal components ordered up for it.
At least a steel breech

Watch out, once you get going it is pretty easy to turn your $60 airgun into a $300 airgun! lol. I really like it, compact and self-contained, and easy to work on. One bit of advice, be careful of the little spring and tiny ball bearing that put tension on the safety, they are very easy to lose after getting your gun apart!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Back