Others Let's see some Edgun photos!

Last edited:
Here’s mine in .25 with a Huma reg and a Wika gauge .

Attachments

• IMG_4501.jpeg
    IMG_4501.jpeg
    547.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4503.jpeg
    IMG_4503.jpeg
    549.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4502.jpeg
    IMG_4502.jpeg
    607.1 KB · Views: 7
Interesting tube setup. I’ve left mine as is. They’re incredible guns. They’re the king of ultimate compact.
That's the Dzrod airtube that used to be sold from Russia. I bought it used. Don't know if it's still available these days. Shipping would be a possible headache..

Looks nice. I’m ok with mine being as is yeah I’d imagine trying to get one now would be impossible
Before the war I used to have their website and the price wasn't hideous. I have the 12 ft lb Huma reg installed at the moment since we're hitting rats inside a storage barn. Shot count is really good, but not enough rats to know exactly how much. At one point at had the gun tuned at 28 ft lbs with 350mm barrel and HS cranked up. It was accurate at 75 yards, but like other people have mentioned else where, the shot cycle is kinda harsh.

Last edited:
Before the war I used to have their website and the price wasn't hideous. I have the 12 ft lb Huma reg installed at the moment since we're hitting rats inside a storage barn. Shot count is really good, but not enough rats to know exactly how much. At one point at had the gun tuned at 28 ft lbs with 350mm barrel and HS cranked up. It was accurate at 75 yards, but like other people have mentioned else where, the shot cycle is kinda harsh.
Yeah I’ve watched you and Dana slaying rats it’s really enjoyable:). The gun is capable of power but it gets snappy. I’m shooting the .25 Hades at 700 fps.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Back