Others Introduction

Pguadalupe

HAM Points
Country flag
Hello All!

My name is Phillip Guadalupe, Senior Product Manager for Velocity Outdoor. I have been with the company for almost 10yrs come this November. Over the last decade I have had my hand in most of our product categories but I specialize in the Hunting Airgun side of the business for Benjamin and Crosman brands. Feel free to reach out with any questions you may have.

Best Regards,
Phillip

Hello All!

My name is Phillip Guadalupe, Senior Product Manager for Velocity Outdoor. I have been with the company for almost 10yrs come this November. Over the last decade I have had my hand in most of our product categories but I specialize in the Hunting Airgun side of the business for Benjamin and Crosman brands. Feel free to reach out with any questions you may have.

Best Regards,
Phillip
Hi Phillip, Im waiting delivery of the crosman 363 100 year model. Has there been an independent review of this upgraded rifle? Thanks RBG

Hello All!

Best Regards,
Phillip
Hi Philip. I am wondering if we might see some .20 guns? I would definitely buy a 360 to match my 362!

Hello All!

Best Regards,
Phillip
i rec'vd a new vantage 22 last week. i just wanted a powerful "beater" to sit with on the porch and woods walk. front sight was broken, rear was warped. hell, it was already a beater. i just looked again to packaging to see why. needs improvement. i fixed the sights and about 300 rds later i got real mad. that is one of the best shooters i've ever had! it's criminal to put such a fine gun in that inadequate packaging. seriously, i love this gun more than a dozen of my others. take care of the babies

Hi Phillip, Im waiting delivery of the crosman 363 100 year model. Has there been an independent review of this upgraded rifle? Thanks RBG
Hello RGB,
Currently there has not been an independent review on the 100year anniversary model. I'm sure with time we will have someone do a review on it.

Hi Philip. I am wondering if we might see some .20 guns? I would definitely buy a 360 to match my 362!
Hello Farmplinker2,
Unfortunately at the moment there is no plan to do a .20 cal version. We will have the 3677 and 3622 PCP rifle coming out this fall. Built off the foundation of the 362 with an easy to fill 2,000 psi reservoir that will give you 25 good shots per fill.

Hello Farmplinker2,
Unfortunately at the moment there is no plan to do a .20 cal version. We will have the 3677 and 3622 PCP rifle coming out this fall. Built off the foundation of the 362 with an easy to fill 2,000 psi reservoir that will give you 25 good shots per fill.
I may have to go to the Dark Side!

Is there a sling I can use for my Crosman Fire (model: CF7SXS)? I’ve been looking for one and I can’t seem to find one that I feel will fit.
there are some slings that just have loops where you can grab around the grip or rear of the stock and then around the barrel. Here is something I found on Amazon that might work.

Sling

I may have to go to the Dark Side!
That was the whole point of the project. We want more to get into to PCP and some of that is just the barrier of entry. The new PCP being easy to fill a small 80cc reservoir and giving you the same power and energy at only 2000psi. We are looking at retail price of $130 which is not much more than the variable pump version. The approach is pump now or fill later. With the 362 you have to pump now and for every shot and with the 3622 after your initial fill you get 25 shots before you have to fill again later. both take about the same effort but with PCP you are charged and ready to go.

i rec'vd a new vantage 22 last week. i just wanted a powerful "beater" to sit with on the porch and woods walk. front sight was broken, rear was warped. hell, it was already a beater. i just looked again to packaging to see why. needs improvement. i fixed the sights and about 300 rds later i got real mad. that is one of the best shooters i've ever had! it's criminal to put such a fine gun in that inadequate packaging. seriously, i love this gun more than a dozen of my others. take care of the babies
Hey Bill,

Sorry to hear about that. sounds like you got it fixed and its working great. Im happy to hear about that.

I have to look into it. its been a while since I have unboxed that rifle. Was the box damaged in shipping? Typically there is plenty of foam around the barrel to prevent that.

Hey Bill,

Sorry to hear about that. sounds like you got it fixed and its working great. Im happy to hear about that.

I have to look into it. its been a while since I have unboxed that rifle. Was the box damaged in shipping? Typically there is plenty of foam around the barrel to prevent that.
everything was in order, as it was pyramid air that shipped it in their famously well packaged products. No sir, the packaging is most definitely sub par. Hope my future 362 shows improved integrity because of this post

Hello All!

Best Regards,
Phillip

Hi Phillip, any chance Crosman will make another 600 Semi-Auto pistol again? A lot of folks really appreciate them. I currently own 4.

Attachments

• IMG_20230516_031104_939.jpg
    IMG_20230516_031104_939.jpg
    869.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20230119_234345_149.jpg
    IMG_20230119_234345_149.jpg
    296.4 KB · Views: 6
We do not have any plans to but that is a sweet looking pistol!

Thank you sir! I had it rebuilt, resealed, hot tuned and painted by Henry Ford who specializes in the 600. I've repaired Crosman 150s, 38Ts and a few other older models. I love my vintage Crosman collection!

Attachments

• IMG_20230520_000234_651.jpg
    IMG_20230520_000234_651.jpg
    857 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20230518_042417_916.jpg
    IMG_20230518_042417_916.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20230519_002506_260.jpg
    IMG_20230519_002506_260.jpg
    505.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20230519_002049_793.jpg
    IMG_20230519_002049_793.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
Hi, Phillip,
Why did Crosman THROW AWAY all parts unique to the 2100 without offering to sell to the Service Centers? And now we can't even get replacement parts as they have not yet been delivered by your "off shore" facility.....

Hi, Phillip,
Why did Crosman THROW AWAY all parts unique to the 2100 without offering to sell to the Service Centers? And now we can't even get replacement parts as they have not yet been delivered by your "off shore" facility.....
Hey Ronno,

I’m sorry for the inconvenience. Honestly I don’t have a real answer to that. That is not my specific category and was not involved in the decisions. My guess, they built out what parts we had to complete finished goods for the transition. Since the parts are not 100% compatible they probably purged the remaining parts. I’m not sure what’s taking so long on the new parts.

Hey Ronno,

I’m sorry for the inconvenience. Honestly I don’t have a real answer to that. That is not my specific category and was not involved in the decisions. My guess, they built out what parts we had to complete finished goods for the transition. Since the parts are not 100% compatible they probably purged the remaining parts. I’m not sure what’s taking so long on the new parts.
Mr. Phillip,
Thnks for your reply. I would think....and this is based on logic and my professional manufacturing background, that,if the new parts are not 100% compatible with the old rifles, Crosman would KEEP those parts in support of their priior products...
Makes sense, no??
Ron

I also find it unfathomable that Crosman would dispose of all 2100 parts WELL OVER A YEAR before
alternate supplied parts are in stock. In fact, it will probably be over TWO years til the new parts arrive. I just don't understand the logic........2100 owners are left high and dry for want of parts.......... Maybe Crosman thinks that 2100's NEVER need replacement parts............(hint....they DO..)

I also find it unfathomable that Crosman would dispose of all 2100 parts WELL OVER A YEAR before
alternate supplied parts are in stock. In fact, it will probably be over TWO years til the new parts arrive. I just don't understand the logic........2100 owners are left high and dry for want of parts.......... Maybe Crosman thinks that 2100's NEVER need replacement parts............(hint....they DO..)
Well, get a 362 to hold you over. Great pumper!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back