Guide How To Set Up My Account

hameditor

Hard Air Magazine Publisher
Administrator
Owner
HAM Points
Country flag
There are several ways to access your account settings.

You can click your username in the navigation bar to open the account menu:

ham_account_menu.png

You can also quickly access your account settings from the forum list's sidebar:

Screenshot 2023-05-22 at 21.34.23.png

You can explore the rest or ask for help by replying to this thread.

I seem to have forgotten how to Edit my Signature. I have one and was going to make some changes.
In Post #1 the display that shows when I click my handle in the navigation bar looks a little different and doses not have "signature" in it.
Screen shot Screenshot

Attachments

• Screenshot (Ham Comm Accnt -08-16-23).png
    Screenshot (Ham Comm Accnt -08-16-23).png
    44.2 KB · Views: 0
I seem to have forgotten how to Edit my Signature. I have one and was going to make some changes.
In Post #1 the display that shows when I click my handle in the navigation bar looks a little different and doses not have "signature" in it.
Screen shot Screenshot
Apologies for the VERY delayed response. Totally my fault! The reason for why you cannot find a way to change your Signature is because we had to disable that capability as the result of some other software changes - actually improvements - that we made soon after launching the Community. Those who registered early - thank you! - were able to add a Signature at that time. If you can please send me a PM explaining what changes you want, I'll see if we can make the change for you...

Thank you for responding, the change I was going to make was very minor, I OK with leaving it as it is. Not being able to figure out how to edit was just another Rabbit Hole I fell into. :)

I appreciate your offer, I'll hold off making any changes for now, as I am sure many other folks are asking for more serious help.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Back