Introductions Hello from Tennessee

KodiakJac

HAM Points
Country flag
Hi guys,

Have shot firearms all my life, including competing in IDPA for about 5 years, but fairly new to airguns (other than shooting BB and pellet guns as a kid). Bought an Air Arms TX200 .177 about 2 years ago, then a Benjamin Kratos .22 after that. And most recently I just purchased a BRK Ghost .22 HP last week. So, I'm still learning and having fun while doing so!

Cheers!

Welcome KodiakJack! Where from in Tennessee?! Bristol, TN here! I also just recently purchased a Ghost .22 HP and have learned so much on here so far. This community is just full of amazing people. They are knowledgeable, friendly, helpful and supportive. I’m very grateful to be here and meet such caliber of good people.

Welcome KodiakJack! Where from in Tennessee?! Bristol, TN here! I also just recently purchased a Ghost .22 HP and have learned so much on here so far. This community is just full of amazing people. They are knowledgeable, friendly, helpful and supportive. I’m very grateful to be here and meet such caliber of good people.

Greetings, Smitty!

I live in McMinnville. Looks like lots of good, knowledgeable people here, and a good deal of discussion on the Ghost.

Welcome. I'm in Wartburg, just West of Knoxville about 30 minutes. Hope you enjoy the Ghost. Already have 2 Mavericks or it would have been tempting.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back